Oh boy! I'm Tennessee Bound!

Boudicca908

I'm packing the truck and heading north tomorrow -- I'm so excited I doubt I'll sleep a wink!  Monday is delivery day, and I promise I'll post photos as soon as possible. Thank you to everyone on the forum for all the great information, interesting debate, and fun discussion!  I'll be taking the slow road home (3 weeks) and hope to have shaken out the more obvious user error patterns by then. Beyond that, I'm looking forward to meeting some of you at the Rally coming up. 

WooHoo!!!! 

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Oliver Elite II Twin (delivered 3/28/2022)   Tow Vehicle: Chevy Silverado 2500HD diesel "Estrella"

ALARCOFLGAIAKSKYMONENDOKSDTNWYDDDDDDmed.

Congrats!  

Take your time during orientation and performing your delivery inspection.  Everyone at Oliver was great in answering questions and not rushing me thru the process.  Grab a cup of coffee, relax and enjoy getting to know your new Ollie.

• Like 4

2021 Elite II, Hull# 898

2018 Toyota Tundra, 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9l SRW

Have a great trip! Exciting!

• Like 1

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

2018 Ram 3500, with overland conversion: Rooftop tent, water, stove, Battle Born batteries, lockers, onboard air, raised air intake, Warn winch. 

2023 Elite 2, twin beds, delivered December 5, 2022 Truma package, lithium platinum package.
Hull #1305

• Moderators

First - be safe!

Second - have fun!

Third - let us know if we can help!

Fourth - have plenty of cold beer available at the Rally! 😁

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Ya HOOOOOO!!   We aren't far behind you... and we are beside ourselves excited!   Have FUN!!!

• Like 2

2022 Elite II, Hull #1097  Elli Rose 🌹 and she has the solar panels with the 390Ah lithium batteries.  Our tow vehicle is a 2019 Ford Lariat F-150 4wd, 3.5L Eco-boost, 3.55 rear end, with the Max tow package.  Elli Rose also has the street side awning and several walnut and cherry mods on the inside.

TravelMap.png.b89ef2d7bc27b1ea3b58f831ca5bd799.png