Interior height of new Oliver 1 2023’s???

Thistledown

We would LOVE to know if the new, redesigned 2023 Elite 1 will have a little higher(taller) INTERIOR HEIGHT. 
We are in need of that small, yet important piece of information in order to make a decision about purchasing a used Ollie, or waiting for a new one(if indeed it will be a little taller inside.)

THANK YOU!!😃

• Moderators

If I were in your shoes - I'd call the Sales staff and ask the question about height making sure that they know that you are ready to place an order given the information they might provide.

Good luck!

Bill

• Like 4

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

Please do call the sales staff, and if you get any information,  please share! The Oliver website says "specs and features may change," so I, too, am curious if the interior height will change. (That, of course, would require new plugs and molds.)Screenshot_20220401-112032_Chrome.thumb.jpg.0456eacdc2effcd79198a0231a1d9caa.jpg

• Like 2

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.