Oliver Elite 2 takes the long way home.

Wanderers

After taking Delivery of Hull 1067 we decided to head to Gulf Shores for a little shake down trip. We where all good on the coast untill all the crazy storms and risk of Tornados. Heading North to Canada we where hit with everything that mother nature could through at us ànf thee Oliver performed like a champ. We are avid RV adventure travellers and I must say this unit is very impressive. We travelled  5500km since our April 1 pick up date  and look forward to many more full time living miles over the next few years. He is the one and only parking lot pic I have. 

Cheers,Perry and Colleen 

signal-2022-04-02-18-29-17-431.jpg

• Like 7

• Moderators

We tried to tell you so 😇!

Seriously, glad things went well - except perhaps except for the weather.  Just think of the adventures that lie ahead!  Have you told that beautiful new Ollie about what you've got planned?

Bill

• Like 3

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

I am very intrigued by your tow vehicle.  Would you tell us about it and post some pics of the storage bed?   TIA...  Scotty

• Like 3

Gregg & Donna Scott and Missy the Westie  -    The Flying Sea Turtle - Hull # 145     Western NC

CTDEGAMDMANHNJNYNCPASCTNVAxlg.jpg

The tow vehicle is a 1998 GMC 3500 single wheel 4x4 5 speed with a 6.5 Detroit. The bed is heavy duty custom made and the cap is heavy duty aluminum with 4 large side compartments and a large 4x8 interior space for 2 bikes gear and a 75 litre fridge. The truck is used as the exploration vehicle and the Oliver is our base camp. Pics to follow as we are still on our way home from the Oliver Hanger 

Cheers,

PerryG

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3