Recommended source for '19 bathroom and overhead fans?

So both my bathroom and overhead fans on my '19 EII seem to have failed. I see that at least on the overhead this is commonly a moisture issue and usually involves a board replacement (and some custom water-proofing work). Anyone have a recommended place to order a replacement bathroom fan and the board for the overhead MaxxAir?

Given the "supply chain issues" I've had with motorcycles etc these last two years I'm inclined to just order complete replacement units and then pull the existing units for later refurb and or parting out for the parts shelf. 

Thx

• Moderators

You might want to PM SeaDawg.  I believe that about a year or two or so ago (my how time flies!) SeaDawg replaced their bathroom fan assembly.

Bill

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators
5 hours ago, nrvale0 said:

So both my bathroom and overhead fans on my '19 EII seem to have failed.

Both of those fans share the same power source, so I would verify that you have 12v at both fans.  My 2017 has a breaker panel on the street side of the attic and it has a breaker for the fans.  Just ask, if you need additional guidance.

Mossey

• Like 3

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

• Moderators

SeaDawg did replace the bathroom fan with the Maxx Air dome with LED light.

Again, try a PM to SeaDawg if you haven't already done so.

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators

When we changed out our original Ventline for the Maxxfan Dome with LED ring light, I posted a few photos and a short video in this thread.

We use the fans in our trailer all the time, and I'm happy to report the MaxxAir is still very quiet, and works very well, while drawing very little power. Sometimes I just prop open the bath door, and run the maxxair instead of the bigger fan. 

My only complaint is that it's more difficult to open than the old Ventline. But, I absolutely love the overhead light. I wish the big fan had one, too.

We've camped over 150 days in the trailer since install, plus I often run it when it's parked at the house, just to circulate the air here in humid sw Florida.

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators
1 hour ago, dewdev said:

My 2018 has a fuse panel in the attic.

Breakers would have been better!

Mine's a 2008. Can't comment  on that.

I will repeat, though. I love the overhead light, for a few dollars more. ($20? $30? Not sure today.)

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.