Oliver Ceramic Coating Texas

Colin Rafferty

Hey everyone! My name is Colin Rafferty. My partner, Gavin Luthringer, and I own a detailing company based out of Murfreesboro, Tennessee called CGI Detailing. Some of you may already be familiar with us or may have already heard of us. We will be sponsoring the rally this may and look forward to meeting some of you. A little back story of what we do. Gavin and I started CGI Detailing as Juniors in high school when we lived in Michigan. After high school we moved to Tennessee to attend Middle Tennessee State University. As we built CGI we always craved something a little more unique than cars, then we got the chance to detail an Oliver. After detailing our first Oliver we were hooked, the Unique design, amazing community, and the excitement it brought to the owners was all it took.

The team at CGI Detailing has recently decided to start traveling to other states around the U.S. to ceramic coat Oliver trailers and bring them back to new. With that being said we have had quite a few inquires about ceramic coatings from Texas and have decided to plan a trip down to Texas in June to apply a couple of Ceramic Coatings. I wanted to extend the offer to those who have not yet seen our post in the Oliver Trailer Owners Facebook group or to those who are not in the group. If you live in Texas and are interested in getting your Oliver coated in June let us know! The more the merrier!

Just so no one has to look for pricing, here is what we charge to ceramic coat an Oliver.

LE1: $2,000

LE2: $2,800

Our website also has some pretty detailed information about ceramic coatings, what they do, the brand we use, and the process we take on each Oliver as well as some frequently asked questions. I am more than happy to answer and questions about ceramic coatings or questions you may have about general detailing as well!

https://www.cgidetailing.com/olivertraveltrailers

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Rivernerd said:

Is targeted marketing of commercial services allowed on this forum?

We did speak with Oliver and were encouraged and given permission to make a post on the forum, there have also been quite a few people that have encouraged us to make a post here as well to reach the audience that isn't on Facebook. I hope I'm not intruding on anyone or breaking any guidelines.

• Like 6

I think this is fine, but I would prefer to see a new “Vendors” sub forum for threads like this. Mainly so that it is obvious that it is a commercial thread rather than private opinion and knowledge.

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Like 5

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

• Moderators

We used to have a different  color designation for vendors, but I don't know if that's still available. I'll ask. All Oliver employees show up in green. Mods blue. Admins red. Members black, or bold black, if they've been around long enough.

Fwiw, Colin clearly identified himself as a vendor, so definitely being careful to not break any rules. 

I appreciate the pricing info, as I'm sure others do. It's an expensive process, but clearly something many are interested in. 

An additional subforum is a consideration,  but it's so infrequent,  I'm not totally sure of the value.

• Like 4

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

These guys have detailed and coated several Olivers, including scubarx"s #50, so we have a bit of history.  We do not allow spam posts, as you all  know, and diligently work to remove and prevent them. 

For me, I'm not sure I'd spend the money for 24 months' protection,  but that's up to the individual.  I have no idea what mobile detailing charges for twice yearly waxing. This may be very competitive.  Idk.

There's a lot of work that goes into prep. I know that for sure.

My neighbor had his boat ceramic coated, and the prep took far longer than the coating.

• Like 4

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

I am looking forward to seeing #50 at the rally as well as speaking to the folks from CGI Detailing.  It will give me a chance to kick the tires, so to speak.

Mossey

• Like 3

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

• Moderators
5 hours ago, Colin Rafferty said:

If you live in Texas and are interested in getting your Oliver coated in June let us know! The more the merrier!

I was told you’d be coming through Texas and normally we’d get in line.  But, the plan now is to leave for Colorado the first week of June and probably won’t return until end of July or early August.  It would be easy enough to visit you in Tennessee which is what we might do.  For older trailers the like-new shine and protection would be worth it!  We’ll see you at the rally and I’ll be checking out Steve and Tally’s Hull 50.  Mike

• Like 2

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderators

We have had a number of "vendors" as members here in the past.  Off the top of my head there is/was Andersen, MicroAir, and the fellow that produced the laser cut plastic protection plate for the Dometic fridges (Tractors1).

Frankly, I wish that all of the Oliver vendors would be on the Forum so that we had direct access to help via this platform when we need it and/or to get questions answered.

I too am looking forward to seeing ScubaRx's #50.  

Bill

• Like 6

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators
Just now, topgun2 said:

We have had a number of "vendors" as members here in the past.  Off the top of my head there is/was Andersen, MicroAir, and the fellow that produced the laser cut plastic protection plate for the Dometic fridges (Tractors1).

Not to mention the fine craftsmanship of Oliver owner Foy Sperring and all his fine wood products for Olivers!  Mike

• Like 4
  • Love 1

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, Mike and Carol said:

Not to mention the fine craftsmanship of Oliver owner Foy Sperring and all his fine wood products for Olivers!

Duh!☹️

Lets also throw in a plug for Mirna (Foy's wife and all around nice person).🥰

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

28 minutes ago, Mike and Carol said:

I was told you’d be coming through Texas and normally we’d get in line.  But, the plan now is to leave for Colorado the first week of June and probably won’t return until end of July or early August.  It would be easy enough to visit you in Tennessee which is what we might do.  For older trailers the like-new shine and protection would be worth it!  We’ll see you at the rally and I’ll be checking out Steve and Tally’s Hull 50.  Mike

I believe Ralph mentioned you guys lived fairly close to him. I'm sad we will miss you in Texas, but we are super excited to see your guys at the rally!

• Like 1

• Moderators
41 minutes ago, Colin Rafferty said:

I believe Ralph mentioned you guys lived fairly close to him. I'm sad we will miss you in Texas, but we are super excited to see your guys at the rally!

Yep, Ralph is almost a neighbor!  He texted me that you would be here but…. Colorado is calling!  We’re in Tennessee often so that is our best option.  See you at the rally!  Mike

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mike and Carol said:

Yep, Ralph is almost a neighbor!  He texted me that you would be here but…. Colorado is calling!  We’re in Tennessee often so that is our best option.  See you at the rally!  Mike

No worries Mike, hopefullyI'm replacing your slot in line with the Casita my friend bought from me. 😉 

• Like 3

2020 Legacy Elite II Hull 625 - 2013 Lexus LX 570

San Antonio/Boerne - Texas Hill Country