Roof profile, tallest points on the Oliver.

Hello everyone, 

Looking at the pictures, it seems the Dometic air conditioner is the highest point on an Oliver. That are other highest points? We are considering the Cradlepoint Wireless WAN. Can anyone tell me the antenna would be mounted and how tall the antenna is? 

Interestingly, the Truma air conditioner is almost an inch and a half lower profile, compared to the Dometic, assuming similar mounting hardware.  So trailers with that option on the 2023s will have a slightly lower profile, unless some of the antennas are higher. 

We will have a solar package, so there will be solar panels and dual Awnings and we are also getting the cell phone booster. 

We aren't going to get any of the other antennas for our trailer. 

Thanks, Kirk

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

2018 Ram 3500, with overland conversion: Rooftop tent, water, stove, Battle Born batteries, lockers, onboard air, raised air intake, Warn winch. 

2023 Elite 2, twin beds, delivered December 5, 2022 Truma package, lithium platinum package.
Hull #1305

• Moderators

On the older trailers the Dometic is the high point.  9’ 7” I believe.  I use 10’ as my safe number.  Our cell booster antenna is well below the top of the AC. I can’t speak to the Cradlepoint.  Mike

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Thanks Mike and Bill! Good information. That's a nice drawing Bill!

• Like 1

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

2018 Ram 3500, with overland conversion: Rooftop tent, water, stove, Battle Born batteries, lockers, onboard air, raised air intake, Warn winch. 

2023 Elite 2, twin beds, delivered December 5, 2022 Truma package, lithium platinum package.
Hull #1305