So.... FINALLY!! We are down to the final week of waiting for our new Oliver!

We could not be more excited to pick up our Oliver on May 2... hull number 1097.   I wanted to say thanks to all of you Oliver Veterans that have helped me get educated on everything we will need to know to be "happy campers".   This world is not like our regular house.... it's a rolling unit and we need to know how to maintain it, how to some times trouble shoot problems on the road and make repairs.   Most of the time the real secret is just understanding how all the systems work... and I have endured the long wait (10 months) by listening to the advice of of those that take the time to share experiences.   I have watched with interest as folks run into problems... and then I wait to see what the community thinks and it's always interesting to see how it was resolved.  Thanks so much to all of you for helping me not only get educated... but to be assured that we spent our money wisely.   Seldom have I felt so certain of a new purchase as this one!  After our pickup, we will be moving around Tennessee and Alabama for a few weeks... just playing with our new Oliver.   I feel like I know some of you... at least to a certain level... so we are looking forward to meeting you in person either at the upcoming Rally... or elsewhere on the road!   

• Like 8

2022 Elite II, Hull #1097  Elli Rose 🌹 and she has the solar panels with the 390Ah lithium batteries.  Our tow vehicle is a 2019 Ford Lariat F-150 4wd, 3.5L Eco-boost, 3.55 rear end, with the Max tow package.  Elli Rose also has the street side awning and several walnut and cherry mods on the inside.

TravelMap.png.b89ef2d7bc27b1ea3b58f831ca5bd799.png

• Moderators

You’ll get to know your trailer pretty quick.  Each time there’s a little glitch you’ll dive in and learn all about it.  We were new to RV’s when we picked up in May of 16 and the learning curve was steep but rewarding.  It is our home on wheels.  Don’t hesitate to reach out to all the experts here!  Good luck!  Mike

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderators
51 minutes ago, Dave and Kimberly said:

I feel like I know some of you

We feel that way, too.

Best of luck on your pickup. I know you've done the research,  watched the Ollie University video, and you should be ready.

If anything crops up, we're here for you.

Looking forward to your delivery photos. 

Safe travels, and hugs.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.