New Catalog. New Products.

Foy_Mirna

New Catalog. New Products.

I have wanted to update my catalog for a few months and today is the day. I have three new products that I am very excited to show you. LINK TO PDF CATALOG

First, up are my 7-piece Grain-Matched Drawer Front set. Whether on their own or combined with my wood countertops, they make a beautiful statement and are a distinguished upgrade for your trailer. Available in board match walnut or mahogany – meaning one board from left to right so all the wood grain lines up and matches across each drawer.

Next, is my Bath Doorstep. Stepping into the Oliver bathroom can be a challenge for some of us. A normal step is 7” high yet, Oliver's step is 9.25” high. Added to this awkward height is that you must step down into the shower pan once your foot clears the opening. If you need a little help with this, my Bath Doorstep is a great option.

And far from last, our 3-piece Acoustic Design Panel set creates a decorative opportunity that also reduces the reverberation and echoes in your Oliver. This improves the sound of your television/stereo and plain conversations, with the added benefit of making the ceiling all your own. Attached to the ceiling with Velcro. Change your décor, change your fabric.

One Payment Note: I will no longer be using PayPal for payments. Their rates have gotten too high for the value they are providing in my opinion. Going forward I will accept Checks and Zella. If you have an order in process before today, you are grandfathered in to use PayPal.

Ceiling Angled.jpg

Corner Detail.jpg

Full Ceiling.jpg

Entery Way.jpg

Front.jpg

Top-down.jpg

IMG_5214.JPG

IMG_5215.JPG

IMG_5219.JPG

• Like 8
  • Love 1

Onward,
Foy and Mirna 

Roamy Mc Roadhouse
2017 Legacy Elite II, Twin Bed
Hull #227
2021 RAM 1500 Limited

• Moderators

Foy & Mirna - 

As usual your "stuff" is absolutely beautiful.  Certainly the wood you use is very nice in and of itself.  But, how you treat it really brings out its best qualities.

Bill

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

45 minutes ago, topgun2 said:

Foy & Mirna - 

As usual your "stuff" is absolutely beautiful.  Certainly the wood you use is very nice in and of itself.  But, how you treat it really brings out its best qualities.

Bill

Thank you Bill,  Little secret - that's the fun part.  

Onward,
Foy and Mirna 

Roamy Mc Roadhouse
2017 Legacy Elite II, Twin Bed
Hull #227
2021 RAM 1500 Limited

• Moderators

Totally swooning over the bookmatched grain drawer fronts. How much headroom does the acoustic panel take? 3/4 inch? Would you make just 2 for an Elite?

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.