Best way to excess my USB Port on the dual bed center table

Trainman

Wanting to get to the back side USB port on the bed right side center bed stand. I want to get to the back side to get to the wires on the USB port to tie another USB port into the back for power to an outside new install USB weather proof port. I took the top off of the cabinet, then removed to tray, and then pulled the drawer out, but all is enclosed in there. I see the is a excess panel with four screws, I can probably excess the back of the USB from there. Any ideas on this would be appreciated, thanks. 

trainman

2019 RAM 1500, 5.7 Hemi, 4X4, Crew Cab, 5'7" bed, Towing Package, 3.92 Gears.

We had no existing USBs there.  We installed two USB plugs - one on each side of the rear center console.  We accessed the constant hot 12v to the garage light and ran it to the USBs.  Be sure to use "smart" USB plugs.

Charlie.

ALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMA

Arizona | 2020 Oliver Elite II Twin bed Hull #617 | 2021 Ram 1500 e-Hemi 4x4

You pretty much know what's involved. Access is tight in there and it's hard to see what your doing, but you could splice into the wiring loom midway between were it comes up from below and the outlets. While unlikely if just one USB, adding another outlet could overload the existing circuit. Consider running an entirely new circuit from the 12 volt buss bar under the streetside bunk to eliminate this potential.

• Like 2

Sounds like a PITA to me.  I would consider a splitter and just run one leg out to the back.  Easy.  

• Like 2

TV:  2019 F-150 SuperCrew Lariat, 3.5L EcoBoost, Max Tow, FX-4, Rear Locker      OLLIE:  2018 OE2 Hull 342, Twin Bed.    OLLIE DIY’s: Timken Bearings, BB LiFePO4's, Victron 712 Smart, 350 Amp Master Switch, Houghton 3400, Victron Orion DC - DC, 3000-Watt Renogy Inverter, P.D. 60-amp Converter, Frig Dual Exhaust Fans, Kitchen Drawer Straps.    TV DIY’s:  2 5/16" Anderson System, Nitto recon’s, Firestone Rear Air Bags, Bilstein 5100’s, Mud Flaps & Weather Tech all, installed Ham Radio (WH6JPR).

image.jpeg.9633acdfb75740f0fd358e1a5118f105.jpeg