Hull #1091 @Oliver Campground

wink-n-deb

Delivery Day went great yesterday! Kudos to Ryan for a thorough orientation that enabled us to learn, have fun, and ask endless questions before choosing our spot on the Oliver Campground. It's been so much fun meeting other owners and learning from their experiences during our stay here so far.

We were also blessed with beautiful weather on pick-up day and a quiet peaceful evening for our first night stay. Today, we are enjoying another sunny and warm day in the 70's before we head home tomorrow for PA, where it's currently in the 40's according to family members. Oh well.

We eagerly look forward to seeing you all at the Oliver Rally, which is quickly approaching.

Peace, love, & safe travels!

IMG_7225.JPG

IMG_7241.JPG

IMG_7283.JPG

• Like 13

"Captain Ollie": 2022 Elite II / Hull #1091 / 2020 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7L

Please help! Apologies for the oversize photos, but I didn't see an option to choose a smaller size.

Any assistance to reduce the image size is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• Moderators

I'm confused!

At the Rally - do I look for the white Oliver or the white truck or the white legs?😆

Seriously - THAT is one good looking rig.  Glad that everything went well and that the weather was good to you - at least until you got home.

Hope to meet both of you at the Rally!

Bill

• Like 3

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• Moderators
2 minutes ago, wink-n-deb said:

Any assistance to reduce the image size is greatly appreciated.

The only way I know that you can reduce the size posted would be to use your own photo editing software to reduce the size before you attach the photo to the post.

perhaps like this?

wink & deb 1 (2).jpg

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

I love plain vanilla in ice cream, trucks and Ollies. You have a great setup. How is the grass at the Oliver sites?

Smaller images have smaller file sizes and upload a whole lot faster if you have a very poor Internet connection,  like in the middle of the Yukon Territory, but otherwise, IMHO don’t bother. Just reorient (rotate) and crop if necessary. The forum automatically reduces them anyway, the only way to see a full sized version is to open it in a new tab or window.

Please add your model name, hull number, and tow vehicle info to your signature. And home town, if you want to.

John Davies

Spokane WA

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

38 minutes ago, wink-n-deb said:

Please help! Apologies for the oversize photos, but I didn't see an option to choose a smaller size.

Any assistance to reduce the image size is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Your pictures are fine at the size they are! 

But if you want to change the size, here is how. Upload the picture and insert it into the message field. Then double click on the picture, which brings up this dialog box shown below. (Note I am using a web browser on a laptop. It might be different on a phone or a tablet.) 

1854390007_ScreenShot2022-04-27at5_09_08PM.png.a9ed98207290d98b07afe614b55c2d2f.png

The default is 1000 pixels in width for high resolution images, but this will be a lower number for low resolution images. If you enter 500 pixels into the width box your picture will be one-half the size. You should keep the box checked for Keep Oriinal Aspect Ratio, unless you want to squish your picture in funny ways. Then click on the Update button

Note you can also add a Title for the image, and set the alignment if desired. 

• Thanks 2
  • Like 5

David Stillman, Salt Lake City, Utah

2016 Oliver Elite II  Hull 164    |    2017 Audi Q7 tow vehicle. 

Travel and Photography Blog: http://davidstravels.net

21 minutes ago, John E Davies said:

Please add your model name, hull number, and tow vehicle info to your signature. And home town, if you want to.

Thanks for the reminder JED.

The campground setup is nice.The grass and everything here is much greener than in PA. But somehow we keep dragging those little stones from the driveway into our camper. lol

16 minutes ago, wink-n-deb said:

But somehow we keep dragging those little stones from the driveway into our camper. lol

Try a local Ace Hardware….. https://www.acehardware.com/departments/home-and-decor/kitchen-utensils-and-gadgets/indoor-floor-mats/60008

I rarely use anything larger, this traps stones and pine needles, and you can clean it with a flip of the wrist, then set it just inside the cabin entry for travel.

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Like 1

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

Congratulations! Beautiful rig and exciting times! 

Kirk

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

2018 Ram 3500, with overland conversion: Rooftop tent, water, stove, Battle Born batteries, lockers, onboard air, raised air intake, Warn winch. 

2023 Elite 2, twin beds, delivered December 5, 2022 Truma package, lithium platinum package.
Hull #1305

7 hours ago, DavidS said:

But if you want to change the size, here is how.

Wow David Thanks!

I have been copying them to a word document, then grabbing a corner to shrink it, and then cutting and pasting it back into the forum!

I like your way better!  

GJ

TV:  2019 F-150 SuperCrew Lariat, 3.5L EcoBoost, Max Tow, FX-4, Rear Locker      OLLIE:  2018 OE2 Hull 342, Twin Bed.    OLLIE DYI’s:  BB LiFePO4's, Victron 712 Smart, 350 Amp Master Switch, Houghton 3400, Victron Orion DC - DC, 3000-Watt Renogy Inverter, P.D. 60-amp Converter, Frig Dual Exhaust Fans, Kitchen Drawer Straps.    TV DYI’s:  2 5/16" Anderson System, Timken Bearings, Nitto recon’s, Firestone Rear Air Bags, Bilstein 5100’s, Mud Flaps & Weather Tech all.

image.jpeg.9633acdfb75740f0fd358e1a5118f105.jpeg

• Moderators
6 hours ago, Geronimo John said:

I have been copying them to a word document, then grabbing a corner to shrink it, and then cutting and pasting it back into the forum!

I like your way better!  

Me too!

• 3 months later...
  • Moderators

Well, for those of us long time dodge /Chrysler fans/owners, Ram will possibly always be a "Dodge" in our thinking, even though the branches split,  back in '09. Our 2008 is one of the last to carry a Dodge Ram badge, sadly. But, we'll carry it proudly.

It's all still under the FCA umbrella. ..

Am I one of the few who misses the Plymouth badge? My '74 Plymouth Duster, with its hearst shift, will always be one of my favorite cars. Frankly, I wish I still owned it. And, my mom's '73 Satellite Sebring... that was really fun to drive. And, fond memories of my brother's road runner...

My brother's other car, his 73 Dodge pickup, was arguably one of the worst vehicles any of us in our family ever owned. Never without a rattle, or bits falling off.

Maybe that poor production era was why they split the badges? Bad memories? IDK. 

(Dodge) Ram tough...working our way to 300k on our 2008. A lady stopped by the other day in a parking lot to admire our "pretty" truck. Crazy, huh? Whatever, it still runs. Great.

• Like 4

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

The Internet is full of images of wrecked trucks with this caption, here is just one:

EAF9E5EB-DA64-4CD0-B82F-AE2527EB2097.thumb.jpeg.1fe894dc4dcc5ebf5e9f58dc175d39d3.jpeg

Hmmm, looks like the rear suspension might be damaged too.

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I loved my '69 dodge pickup, slant 6, 3 on the tree, step side, aqua factory color. I could sit on the front fender with my feet on the chassis rails when working on the motor

aaaaah, nostalgia

• Like 2
  • Love 1

spacer.png

Albert & Terri Sterns

Paonia, Colorado

Elite II Hull #1125 Standard Floorplan / 2017 Ford F250 gas