Owners Manual, Optional Features Guide, and Standard Features Guide.

MarkC

• Moderators

In the past (2016), an owners manual was provided in an “Oliver” notebook.  Not sure how many pages, but it was about 1.5” thick.  It has a good number of pages about the Oliver and then has all the specific component manuals photo copied.  We carry it in the under-the-pantry storage and I’ve referred to it often.  I have bookmarks and pages folded down for reference.  Other add on things that we’ve done have their instructions/manuals inserted into the pockets at the front and back of the notebook.  Mike

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderators

I've gone online, and downloaded service manuals, when I can. 

We have a big binder from 2008. 

• Like 3

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Yep - printed materials also came with my 2016 and I've added much more to it over the years.  I've also downloaded the online manuals to both my laptop and to a memory stick - just in case.

Bill

• Like 3

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

3 hours ago, topgun2 said:

Yep - printed materials also came with my 2016 and I've added much more to it over the years. 

Bill

Same here with our 2015 Ollie. We keep one operators manual book and a manual bag keeping all of the component operators manuals in Ollie. I like to expand or make refinements to the original manual in the way of addition information or photos with descriptions like water valve positions and receipts for work done by Oliver or parts installed. 

• Like 2

LE2

We received 3 printed manuals at delivery in 2019.   The Oliver Manual, the standard feature manual and the options manual.  The binding wasn't holding up well so Nancy hole punched all 3 and placed the into a large single 3 ring binder.  We added some notes, the build sheet, etc over time.  We did reference them a number of times.  We handed the manual over to the new owner when we sold the Ollie and he appreciated having everything all in one place.  I personally like having printed manuals.  

• Like 1

• Moderators

I'd add to my comment above that I took the Oliver specific pages and placed each one in a protective sleeve so that they would not become worn and/or the holes for the binder would become torn.  An added benefit of this was that I could simply slip any additional notes or changes in specifications right in with the original.

Bill

• Like 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"