Zamp code 12U

Greetings all,

Have been camping and this morning woke up to my Zamp panel flashing. One screen was normal and showing that it was charging, the other just showed "12U". Anyone know what my problem was? I haven't found an answer in the manual or our group. Thc in advance.

Dave & Terri Mazone

2022 LII Hull #1019

TV: 2001 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD diesel, Crew Cab (4WD)

Could that have been 12 V as in volts? Did it stop flashing after awhile? The Zamp controller isn't the most elegant piece when it first starts to wake up at sunrise. Mine often makes squealing noises to accompany the flashing display but I've learned to just rollover and go back to sleep until the sun is up.

• Like 3

Thanks bhncb. I did turn off the switch and turned it back on after the sun came out and all was normal. But yes, it was a "U", or the worst "v" ever.

Dave & Terri Mazone

2022 LII Hull #1019

• 1 month later...

This just happened to us. The flashing LCD display screen got my attention, then I saw 12U and a blinking red Power LED. It was right at dawn with 0Ah for the day and charging at .1A. I suspect it was just waking up and, like a grumpy spouse, decided to wake me up, too.

• Like 1

Stephanie and Dudley from CT.  2022 LE2, Hull #1150: Eggcelsior.

Tow vehicle: 2016 GMC Sierra 6.0 gas dually 4x4.

Our Oliver journey: Steph and Dud B's RV Screed

Where we've been RVing since 1999:

ALAZCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNMNYNCNDOHOKORPASCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYmed.jpg.b96241bad6752dec89d25af6ffbc8d99.jpg

5 hours ago, Steph and Dud B said:

This just happened to us. The flashing LCD display screen got my attention, then I saw 12U and a blinking red Power LED. It was right at dawn with 0Ah for the day and charging at .1A. I suspect it was just waking up and, like a grumpy spouse, decided to wake me up, too.

Yep. I surmised that's exactly it. It seems to finally be receiving some "juice" from the rising sun and it wakes up.

Dave & Terri Mazone

2022 LII Hull #1019