2022 gathering of friends and fiberglass at lake Casitas

cpaula

We're getting close to the date that we can reserve our camp spot at the beautiful Lake Casitas in Ventura County.

As soon as we can make a reservation I will post for you.

Dates for our gathering this year will be October 20-24, give or take a few days.  Save those dates and hope to see you there!

Paula 

20220504_183412.jpg

20211021_145140.jpg

20211021_145151.jpg

20211021_145222.jpg

20211021_145209.jpg

20211021_145158.jpg

20211021_145258.jpg

20211021_145325.jpg

20211021_185803.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone

This year our fiberglass gathering will be at the beautiful Lake Casitas, in Ventura county, October 20-24th 2022.  We'll be camping in the BASS section..
Every year the BASS loop with partial hookups fills up right away so please make your reservation asap.  The parks online reservation system is getting an over hall so calling is best for the dates you want.

Lake Casitas  RESERVATIONS:
or
reservations.casitaswater.org 

When you complete your camping reservation PLEASE email the following info to me.
 SITE#
NAMES, FIRST AND LAST OF EACH PERSON IN YOUR PARTY
EMAIL
CITY, STATE
RV, YEAR, MAKE, MODEL, LENGTH
PHONES
DATE IN
DATE OUT
MISC, PETS, ETC.

This information is not shared by anyone and is used only for keeping track of who's in our group, notify you of  updates and next year's gathering date. If at any time you want to be taken off our list please let me know.

We're looking forward to another great fiberglass gathering.  Maybe more so this year considering what we all have gone through since 2020.  As many of you know,  many have a compromised immune system.  All I ask of each person joining our group is mutual respect during our gathering!  I won't be a cop and take your temperature, ask how you are feeling, if you've been vaccinated or ask you to wear a mask. Only you know how you are feeling and what actions need to be taken to be safe and consider the safety of others. If you have any symptoms of not feeling well please pass on this gathering for the safety of all and we'll see you at our next campout.  You may be missed now but loved later if you don't get anyone sick.

Events that we usually plan for will go as scheduled, if folks set them up.  All you have to do is email me with what you have in mind and a date and time slot you want.

If you know of someone with a fiberglass rig that you think would like to join us, please pass this email to them.  The more the merrier!

Stay healthy.  Take good care!  Let's go camping! 

Paula

cpaula2go2@gmail.com

unnamed.png

• Like 3