Hull #1097 has rolled out!

Kimberly and I have had our inaugural road trip… and feeling pretty good about my understanding of the various systems of our new Oliver.   A big thanks all in the forum!

• Like 10

2022 Elite II, Hull #1097  Elli Rose 🌹 and she has the solar panels with the 390Ah lithium batteries.  Our tow vehicle is a 2019 Ford Lariat F-150 4wd, 3.5L Eco-boost, 3.55 rear end, with the Max tow package.  Elli Rose also has the street side awning and several walnut and cherry mods on the inside.

TravelMap.png.b89ef2d7bc27b1ea3b58f831ca5bd799.png

Congratulations! Nice video, thanks for posting it!

Enjoy!

Kirk

• Like 1

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

2018 Ram 3500, with overland conversion: Rooftop tent, water, stove, Battle Born batteries, lockers, onboard air, raised air intake, Warn winch. 

2023 Elite 2, twin beds, delivered December 5, 2022 Truma package, lithium platinum package.
Hull #1305

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Dave and Kimberly said:

feeling pretty good about my understanding of the various systems of our new Oliver.

That's great - I assume that you were told about the "test" that is coming soon?😄

Seriously, good meeting you at the Rally and hope that I didn't overwhelm you.

Certainly is a good looking rig and hope to see you two again on the road!

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

It was very good to meet you as well Bill!  I think you showed me around at least a hundred good ideas!  I expect to be working on many of them very soon now that we are home!  We even did a couple of nights off grid... and could not have been happier with how well the Ollie performs.  It meets all of our expectations and even hopes!

• Like 3

2022 Elite II, Hull #1097  Elli Rose 🌹 and she has the solar panels with the 390Ah lithium batteries.  Our tow vehicle is a 2019 Ford Lariat F-150 4wd, 3.5L Eco-boost, 3.55 rear end, with the Max tow package.  Elli Rose also has the street side awning and several walnut and cherry mods on the inside.

TravelMap.png.b89ef2d7bc27b1ea3b58f831ca5bd799.png

• 4 weeks later...