3M Command Products & The Ollie

The 3M Command products are perfect for the smooth interior surface of the Ollie.   Just added one of the Command broom holders by the door to keep a flashlight handy.  The broom holder is the perfect size for a 2 AA cell MagLite.   Also used Command strips to mount the magnetic holder for the awning remote so the remote is close by when set up at a campground (but the remote does get put in the nightstand drawer when traveling since the magnetic mount isn’t very strong).   And the Command products all remove cleanly from the fiberglass so I (or a future owner) can easily change things in the future.

F00AAADB-2387-4EE4-95D5-5AC15493214F.jpeg

• Thanks 2
  • Like 5

Command Strip products are awesome in the Ollie. If you havent checked them out yet, Tooletries makes a shower storage line that works in the Ollie as much more than just shower accessories.   I have two of the “Henry” holders in the bed area of my trailer to hold all of the remotes. They are silicone so do not scratch and also have several of the “Arnold” hooks around inside the trailer for string lights, keys, etc.  In the shower, the “Frank” holds the shampoo and conditioner on the wall and out of the way.  
https://tooletries.com/collections/shower-bath-organization

Also just ordered two of these for the living area  https://30watt.com/products/sudski

It is fun finding new things to make life inside the Ollie more dialed-in

• Like 4

2021 Elite II, Hull# 898

2018 Toyota Tundra, 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9l SRW

I like and use the command strip products also in the Olie.

Somewhere on this forum lst year, someone posted about silicone pockets that stick to the interior of the Oliver without any command strips or glue. I think that Mossemi may have had them on one of his storage posts but I bought them on-line somewhere not where Mossemi bought his. I have a couple in the bathroom to hold tooth bushes, tooth paste and comb and have one in the main cabin to hold my reading glasses, pen and flashlight. They are made either in white or black.

I tired to find them on the forum Search feature to post it here but  could not find the post.

If anyone knows what I am referring to please post it as I want to buy a couple more.

• Like 1

2018 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #354 

2024 RAM 1500, 4 x 4; Gas. 5.7L V8 Hemi MDS VVT Torque; 3.21 rear axle ratio

Maine 

3 hours ago, dewdev said:

I like and use the command strip products also in the Olie.

Somewhere on this forum lst year, someone posted about silicone pockets that stick to the interior of the Oliver without any command strips or glue. I think that Mossemi may have had them on one of his storage posts but I bought them on-line somewhere not where Mossemi bought his. I have a couple in the bathroom to hold tooth bushes, tooth paste and comb and have one in the main cabin to hold my reading glasses, pen and flashlight. They are made either in white or black.

I tired to find them on the forum Search feature to post it here but  could not find the post.

If anyone knows what I am referring to please post it as I want to buy a couple more.

See my above link for Tooletries. They are also sold on Amazon. Silicone and no adhesive. Easy peasy to install and move

• Like 2

2021 Elite II, Hull# 898

2018 Toyota Tundra, 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9l SRW

• Moderators
5 hours ago, dewdev said:

This link covers a lot of storage ideas as well as Tooletries and Sudski.  And I found it by searching for Tooletries.

Mossey

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”