Seriously considering an Oliver

ejhall

Hubby and I are experienced campers currently without a camper.  Though we are still (probably) a year away from purchasing a new or new to us camper we are currently researching our options.  So far Oliver TTs really tick all of our boxes!

We are try to figure out which configuration would be best for us and our two dogs.  I noticed that the LEII has the twin bed option with the nightstand between, but the LE doesn’t.  Can the dining table in the LE be configured as twin beds?

Thanks!
The Halls

• Like 1

• Moderators

Welcome to the forum!

The le is being redesigned this year. 

The original,  like mine, had a twin floor plan available, with one bed across the back, the other slim bed down the side, utilizing the small dinette. 

Stay tuned for the redesign.  We'll see.

Attached is a very old floorplan, for the elite.

Screenshot_20220607-145929_Chrome.jpg

• Like 3

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Depending on the size of the humans and the pups you might find the smaller Ollie to be a bit cramped.

It would be best to actually take a look at each model or even better take the factory tour.

Welcome!

Bill

• Like 4

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Welcome to the forum! 

As Bill said really try and take the factory tour. You will see Ollies being assembled from start to finish and it is truly amazing. 

All the best with your choice!

David

• Like 3

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

Hi EJ,

FWIW, I agree with Bill.  You essentially have a family of 4 and from a couple that lived in a Casita Deluxe for 2 years, which is roughly the size of an Elite, we so much appreciate the the extra room an Elite 2 provides.  The floor plan is something I can't help with but for the 2 of us we are very happy with the twin beds.  BTA we are full timers and want the space.  We wish you the best with your decision,

Wendy & John :classic_smile:

• Like 4

Oliver II #996 "Bessie", 2019 Silverado LTZ 5.3, Veterans

https://wenandjohnsadventure.com/

As previous Airstream owners, we too felt the E2 ticked all our boxes - and eliminated so many problems with other designs.  The idea of the cabinets molded into the unit meant never having to reinforce screw holes.  When you analyze the many things - so many things - that Oliver has built into their design, it makes one smile.  And, as production continues, they seem to listen to those of us commenting on their product.  Good choice!

Charlie  

• Like 5

ALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMA

Arizona | 2020 Oliver Elite II Twin bed Hull #617 | 2021 Ram 1500 e-Hemi 4x4

If you contact Oliver, they can set you up to see both the Elite 1 and Elite II somewhere close to where you live.

This is recommended if  you can not make it to the factory.

• Like 4

2018 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #354 

2024 RAM 1500, 4 x 4; Gas. 5.7L V8 Hemi MDS VVT Torque; 3.21 rear axle ratio

Maine