How to add info in signature

• Moderator+

Any information that is added to your signature will show up at the bottom of each post. 

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

• Moderators

Click on your name in the top right corner.

Another window will open, click on Account Settings.

When a new window opens, click on Signature on the left side.

Edit the signature section with the information you would like to appear at the bottom of your post’s and click Save.

Good luck,

Mossey

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

• Moderators

On my phone, it's several steps to get to signature. 

I go to the three bars/"hamburger" button, top right. From the drop down, select account, then account settings, then settings area, then signature.

It's quite the treasure hunt to find it. 

• Like 2

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Would you mind if I edited the title to something like add info to signature? This comes up a lot,,and it's definitely not intuitive.  Takes a bunch to get there.. glad you did. 

Might help others

• Thanks 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• The title was changed to How to add info in signature
  • The topic was pinned
  • 5 months later...

Hi all. I’m new to the site and was also having difficulty adding my TV and Oliver trailer info into the signature page, or even finding the signature page for that matter. I was attempting to make changes using my iPhone and simply could not find the screens called out in the instruction for updating the signature page. I finally ended up using my iPad and “SURPRISE” everything appeared on my screen. So, if you’re having difficulty you might consider logging in via a different device. It sure worked for me!

Jeff

• Like 2

2014 Ford F350 Super Duty 6.7 Power Stroke with heavy duty tow package; 3.55 ratio; AirLift rear suspension

2023 Elite ll Twin Bed and Lithium Pro and Truma Package; Hull #1368; Delivery Date: April 12,2023

Homebased in Richland, WA