"1st Annual Eggs on the Hiawassee River" May 19-21

GaryJona

Anyone going to be there early Friday or later Sunday?

We've been to the factory and we met some wonderful folks last fall in Cherokee who were kind enough to show us their campers.

We'd like to come up and take another look at the Ollies, but we have a commitment on Saturday.

Thanks.

Happiness is seeing Atlanta in your rearview mirror. :-)

• Moderators

I will be there on Thursday and I think that most of the people are arriving then also.  I'm in site A-28 - stop by anytime.

Bill

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Sounds like it's going to be a great Olie gathering, wish we could make it. We will be in Troutville,VA for our granddaughters high school graduation. Will be flying, so no Olie.

Stan

Stan and Carol

Blacksburg, VA

2014 Dodge Durango 5.7 Hemi

2014 Legacy Elite II Standard  Hull 63

There were six Ollies with 32 or more various Egg Campers at the gathering. It was great meeting all of the fine folks attending! Rained some Friday, but was a nice Saturday during the "trailer" open house. We probably showed our Ollie to 30 folks or more on Saturday:

Mountain drive home:

• Thanks 2

2015 LE2

Looks like a great time for all, thanks for the pics.  How does a new owner decide on the front graphic?  I like the one pictured in the eighth photo down, but wondering if there is a gallery of possible decals or whether a new owner could just have one fabricated to his personal preference?

• Moderators
Looks like a great time for all, thanks for the pics. How does a new owner decide on the front graphic? I like the one pictured in the eighth photo down, but wondering if there is a gallery of possible decals or whether a new owner could just have one fabricated to his personal preference?

We did custom graphics on ours.  Had a local designer put together what we were thinking and a local printer print it.  There was some confusion at the factory on installation, so I installed it at our first campsite.  There are quite a few custom graphics out there.

t72ng8c3l4znq3obyv4xg3i624zxvoae.thumb.jpg.9935e7ddf2a01d1d48bf4090252e417f.jpg

• Thanks 1

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Buzzy:  I was enjoying the discussions on Solar Panels, Black Water dumping, etc then you posted the Ollie Song.....OH THE HORROR.....I think you're getting punchy with anticipation about picking up that new Oliver trailer!  Now back to regular programming....

• Thanks 2

• Moderators

Before taking delivery I too thought long and hard about the graphics.  I decided to NOT have a front graphic.  The reason for this was due to the difficulty I've had in the past removing bug guts from the front of the camper.  Now that I have had Twist on the road a few times I can report that the gel-coat is a bunch easier to clean than any camper I've owned previously, and, that was before a good coat of wax.  I'm guessing that the vinyl graphics would be a bit more difficult to clean than plain, but to each their own.

Bill

• Thanks 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

• 7 months later...
  • Moderators

If anyone is interested ( I know that are few are already signed up), the second annual Eggs on the Hiawasee Rally is being held on May 18-20, 2017, two weeks after our Oliver Rally.  There are very few spaces left if you have not already signed up.

Bill