Ceramic coating

Nan

I had Vinnie's in Tallahassee apply ceramic coating to my Oliver two weeks before the rally.  While I am pleased with the work they did, I am not pleased with being ignored about the paperwork.  I have been able to get zero paperwork from them about the work they did and that includes the warranty.  Absolutely no paperwork at all and that includes being in touch with their home office in California.  Buyer beware. 

• Sad 1

• Moderators

Glad it all worked out in the end.  To bad you had to chase the paperwork.  Are you happy with the work they did with the ceramic coating?

Mossey

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

Sorry, just saw this.  I am very happy with the work they did!  I left it in Tallahassee for 3 weeks, but that was my choice because I was going to Kentucky to help with the tornado damage with Sister Corps.  Anyway, the ceramic coating makes washing the trailer a snap. It is pricy ($3500).

• Like 3

Hi Paula,

We just left Murfreesboro, TN this morning.  CGI finished our trailer and truck yesterday.  The guys said it comes with a 2 year guarantee.  Everything past the 2 years depends on how you take care of it, i.e. covered, stored inside, how you wash it, if you use their "shine and shield"  spray after washing.  But 2 years is a guarantee.  Best of luck :) 

John

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

Oliver II #996 "Bessie", 2019 Silverado LTZ 5.3, Veterans

https://wenandjohnsadventure.com/