CGI Detailing - Ceramic Coating Photo Gallery - Texas @ 104F

Photo gallery of all the hard work that CGI Detailing puts into the application of a ceramic coating to an Oliver Elite II. Two days of 104F+ degree Texas weather during their June roadtrip. I was tired just watching them... Lots more photos, but these tell a pretty good story...

https://www.ralphmawyerphotography.com/Industry/CGI-Detailing/CGI-Detailing-June-2022-San-Antonio-TX/

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

2020 Legacy Elite II Hull 625 - 2013 Lexus LX 570

San Antonio/Boerne - Texas Hill Country

• Moderators

Thank you for posting your pictures of the CGI Detailing process.  It does look like it was a little warm but the effort sure makes your Ollie look nice.

Mossey

• Like 1

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

Ralph

Thanks for posting the link. The story of Hull #50 was  amazing.

I guess I would have to go to TN for the work to be done, as I guess they do not come up this north.

• Like 1

2018 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #354 

2024 RAM 1500, 4 x 4; Gas. 5.7L V8 Hemi MDS VVT Torque; 3.21 rear axle ratio

Maine 

• Moderators

One of the first pictures pretty much told me all that I needed to know - their tools were in order and clean BEFORE they ever started the job.  This is a big time indication to me that these guys really do care about what they are doing and how they do it.

Sure do wish my Ollie looked that good!

Bill

• Like 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

2 hours ago, dewdev said:

Ralph

Thanks for posting the link. The story of Hull #50 was  amazing.

I guess I would have to go to TN for the work to be done, as I guess they do not come up this north.

When these guys came by our site at this years Oliver Rally they told us if there were enough Oliver requests for detailing and ceramic coating  in a particular state to make the trip worthwhile they would certainly try and make it happen. I bet if you reached out they would be willing to work with you and other Maine owners if the interest is there.

Just a thought based on what they said to us. Certainly hard working young men for sure. 

• Like 1

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

They will travel, but it is the most cost effective to get at least five trailers within the regional area.  Ping them via their website or FB Messenger for details.  After watching the whole process, it's clear why Oliver can't afford to finish them out like this without a significant price increase.

FWIW, they can normally do a follow-up treatment at 2-3 years out at a significant discount, since the base work has been done, i.e., fewer labor hours for the second treatment.  Another reason to plan a trip to the Murfreesboro area, pre or post rally.

And very happy it was done after my 5000 mi trip to Yellowstone and not before. 😉

• Like 1

2020 Legacy Elite II Hull 625 - 2013 Lexus LX 570

San Antonio/Boerne - Texas Hill Country