Cooper Tires at Tire Rack

topgun2

• Moderators

For anyone sitting on the fence about replacing the tires on their Ollie - I just saw an ad by Tire Rack for $70 off a set of any four Cooper tires.

Bill

• Like 4

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

It would be nice  to get a discount at the current price of $190 each for the following Cooper tires.

Here's the Cooper tires we installed replacing original LT BF Goodrich Commercial TA  load Range E tires at Discount Tire last year. Tried to match as closely as possible original tires hull #75 LE2 was equipped with from Oliver.

Unless someone here already knows, will check with Oliver next month while there for service to see what tires will be installed on 2023 Ollies.

Cooper Discover HT3  LT 225/75R/16

https://www.discounttire.com/buy-tires/cooper-discoverer-ht3

Cooper Tires 1.jpg

Cooper Tires 2.jpg

edited

• Like 4

LE2

4 hours ago, routlaw said:

As long as the subject is on tires, did you replace with 10 ply like the originals or just go with 4 ply all terrain? 

Replaced my tires with all season E (10 ply). LT Cooper  Commercial street tires, like the LT BF Goodrich Commercial tires that came originally on our 2015 LE2 Ollie..

Mike installed all terrain type Cooper tires in this post:

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

LE2

• Moderators
11 hours ago, rideandfly said:

Mike installed all terrain type Cooper tires in this post:

I did.  Cooper AT3 on both the trailer and truck.  Happy so far.  Since putting new tires on the trailer we’ve been to Maine and back, Arizona and back, the rally and points north, some local trips and now we’re in Colorado.  This is the first trip with the Coopers on the truck and I’m happy with them.  Quiet with a smooth ride, even considering the size.  Mike

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS