Front and Rear Decal Locations

As many of you already know, my wife and I recently had to replace our Hull #664 trailer with a slightly older Hull #293 due to a rollover accident.   We have really enjoyed the step-up to the larger trailer and really like some of the "older" features such as the cabinet latches.   Since purchasing, we have slowly upgraded the trailer with some of the modifications we had made to our LE1 such as the black window seals.   The previous owner had elected to not have the front and rear "Oliver" symbol decals installed.   Unfortunately, my wife and I found that we really missed having them on and have had several people confuse our LE2 with a Casita whereas we had never had that happen with our 2020 LE1 with the decals.   Good news is that Oliver parts had our colors of our side stripes (Midnight Metallic and Silver)  in stock and were slightly over $200 for a complete trailer set (minus the side stripes).  

Question for the experts out there:   Do you happen to know the measurements on the placement of the Decal on the Front?   I just want to make sure I don't have it too low or high and not match other trailers at a rally in the future.   Thanks in advance.

Also, if anyone has some expert advise on installing decals I would be open to learning before going off on my own.   LOL

2020 F250 Lariat Supercrew 6.7 Diesel 4x4

2020 Oliver Legacy Elite I  *   Hull #664 (April 2, 2022 Incident)

2017 Oliver Legacy Elite II * Hull #293 (Purchased Used April 16, 2022)

Located SE Texas Region

ABBCYTAKAZARCACOIDLAMSMTNVNMORSDTNTXUTWA

2 minutes ago, Ray Kimsey said:

It is roughly 10 and 7/8 inches up from the bottom of the seam on #676

image.thumb.jpeg.bb36f3c5b28237fdbf9aefa8a46b720d.jpeg

Thanks!   Never dreamed someone could answer so quick.   

• Like 2

2020 F250 Lariat Supercrew 6.7 Diesel 4x4

2020 Oliver Legacy Elite I  *   Hull #664 (April 2, 2022 Incident)

2017 Oliver Legacy Elite II * Hull #293 (Purchased Used April 16, 2022)

Located SE Texas Region

ABBCYTAKAZARCACOIDLAMSMTNVNMORSDTNTXUTWA