Waterfall Grain & Tiger Stripe Mahogany Dinette

Foy_Mirna

Wood is a beautiful natural resource and one that I feel fortunate to work with daily. This mahogany extended dinette for hull 444 was crafted from a single timber 13” wide and 10’ long. Applying the satin polyurethane last night took my breath away as its waterfall grain with tiger stripes popped out. Only a few times have I had the pleasure to craft with wood this unique.

NOTE: As of August 1st, I will be increasing my prices by 15 to 20%. I do not take this lightly and can only hope prices will come back in line over time. All the materials I use in my craft have seen an unprecedented rise in cost, especially wood. For those who have orders in process, you are grandfather in at the current pricing. If you are planning to place an order, all new orders until August 1st, will still be honored at the current catalog price. I will be publishing a new catalog on August 1st, with the price increases.
My current catalog can be downloaded HERE

IMG_5527.jpeg

IMG_5525.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1

Onward,
Foy and Mirna 

Roamy Mc Roadhouse
2017 Legacy Elite II, Twin Bed
Hull #227
2021 RAM 1500 Limited

Nice!

• Like 1

2022 Elite II, Hull #1097  Elli Rose 🌹 and she has the solar panels with the 390Ah lithium batteries.  Our tow vehicle is a 2019 Ford Lariat F-150 4wd, 3.5L Eco-boost, 3.55 rear end, with the Max tow package.  Elli Rose also has the street side awning and several walnut and cherry mods on the inside.

TravelMap.png.b89ef2d7bc27b1ea3b58f831ca5bd799.png