Jump to content

Hub Cap/Center Cap/Wheel Center Trim Cap

Recommended Posts

FrankC started a topic in May 2021 re missing 'wheel center trim caps'. He had lost one & wanted to know how to replace it. The post did not provide a definitive answer as the one potential item from Amazon is now unavailable.

The post segued into grease caps.

So, we needed 2 caps for our camper. As the Forum did not provide an up to date answer [there may very well be an answer but I did not locate] I did various Google searches & finally called Dexter. She had no idea what I was talking about. 🙂

I then opened a Service Ticket. A couple of hours later, Rider from the service center called. Oliver refer to this cap as a 'center cap' & they place a sticker on it. I had no idea that black & silver swish-y looking thing was a sticker! I suggested to Rider that the design be changed. Rider & I agreed that no one would be asking him for his opinion. 🙂

The cylinder protruding from the axle & in which the cap will be placed is called a hub cap. Learn something new everyday.

My purpose in creating this topic is to let people know what Oliver calls this thing & where & how to get.

  1. See below photos.
  2. Center Cap
  3. Contact Oliver & they will send you what you need/want. I ordered 4 & was charged $38.60, includes shipping.

Screenshot 2022-07-06 12.06.47 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-07-06 2.43.38 PM.png

  • Thanks 2
  • Like 3


Hull 224 [2017]

2017 GMC Sierra HD Crew Cab Diesel

ALARDEFLGAINLAMEMDMNMSMOMTNJNCNDOHPASCSD   Map of Provinces I Visitedimage.png.f8ebba1142570e619cdfe801998f4b4d.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Create New...