YouTube Video Series Tips/Organization/Products for the Oliver.

Katjo

Hello all, 
I started a new series of YouTube videos all about products, storage solutions and optimizing space for the Oliver, as well as a tour of my Oliver/decor. 
I have tons of great tips/products to share and really enjoy the challenge of organizing small spaces. My previous camper was a 16ft Airstream Nest so I’ve learned quite a bit about optimizing space and functional organization. 
I really hope to grow my channel for Oliver users since there are so few organization videos specifically for an Oliver. 
I’am not affiliate with any business, I do not get paid for links shares. It’s just me sharing ideas and products I love that work well in the Oliver. 
Please like and subscribe and I hope you enjoy the videos. 

Here are the links to the videos thus far.  

• Thanks 2
  • Like 8
  • Love 1

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

1 hour ago, rangerk9 said:

Katjo,

Many thanks for the wonderful tips on organization.  We have subscribed to your channel and look forward to more great content!  

Thank you so much!❤️

• Like 1

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

• Moderators

Glad you've found bits useful in your nest and Ollie.  Some very nice ideas! And, thanks for taking the time to do the videos. 

For those of you who are newer, these ideas pop up over the years.

Here's a five page thread from a bit ago. Many others if you use the search button for storage or organization.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

On 7/12/2022 at 6:46 PM, Katjo said:

Hello all, 
I started a new series of YouTube videos all about products, storage solutions and optimizing space for the Oliver, as well as a tour of my Oliver/decor. 
I have tons of great tips/products to share and really enjoy the challenge of organizing small spaces. My previous camper was a 16ft Airstream Nest so I’ve learned quite a bit about optimizing space and functional organization. 
I really hope to grow my channel for Oliver users since there are so few organization videos specifically for an Oliver. 
I’am not affiliate with any business, I do not get paid for links shares. It’s just me sharing ideas and products I love that work well in the Oliver. 

https://youtu.be/sVtNBVYP07Q

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

Katjo,

I'm really enjoying your videos and organization tips.  They'll be invaluable as I plan how to organize my Oliver when I pick it up in January.  I have a somewhat unrelated question.  Where did you get your bedspreads?  Are they standard twin size?  Thanks.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Southern Arizona | 2021 Ford F-150 | 2023 Oliver Elite II | Hull # 1319 | Delivery 3 Jan 2023

AZCALAMSNMTNTXsm.jpg

15 hours ago, Katjo said:

13 hours ago, AZ Wonderer said:

Katjo,

I'm really enjoying your videos and organization tips.  They'll be invaluable as I plan how to organize my Oliver when I pick it up in January.  I have a somewhat unrelated question.  Where did you get your bedspreads?  Are they standard twin size?  Thanks.

Hello, I’m glad you are enjoying the videos.😃 I got my bedspreads on Amazon. They are twin size but they are wide for the beds, I have to fold it under on the wall side. It works, but I’m not happy with it so I just recently bought the same one in a queen size and have it at the tailor right now having it cut in half. Queen size is 90 x 90 so after it’s cut I’ll have two that are size 45 x 90. The twin mattresses are 30 x 75 so I think this will work out much better. 

• Like 1

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

1 hour ago, Katjo said:

Hello, I’m glad you are enjoying the videos.😃 I got my bedspreads on Amazon. They are twin size but they are wide for the beds, I have to fold it under on the wall side. It works, but I’m not happy with it so I just recently bought the same one in a queen size and have it at the tailor right now having it cut in half. Queen size is 90 x 90 so after it’s cut I’ll have two that are size 45 x 90. The twin mattresses are 30 x 75 so I think this will work out much better. 

Great idea!  I hope you'll let us know how that turns out...I may copy that idea 🙂

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Southern Arizona | 2021 Ford F-150 | 2023 Oliver Elite II | Hull # 1319 | Delivery 3 Jan 2023

AZCALAMSNMTNTXsm.jpg

4 hours ago, AZ Wonderer said:

Great idea!  I hope you'll let us know how that turns out...I may copy that idea 🙂

I will definitely keep you updated!👍🏼 

• Like 1

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

Hello all, 

New video just added. 

• Like 1

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

Hello all, 

New video. What’s in my kitchen drawers?! 

• Like 2

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

Hello all, 

New video! Love these pans, they fit perfectly in the overhead compartment. 

• Like 2

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

Looks like a good product for the Ollie. Like you said, we all have our opinions and I'm sure open to changing mine, but the issue is the non-stick. Though, I love the cleanup of non-stick,  I've never found it to be even close to "permanent".  Having cooked a lot for a long time and having listened to many professional chefs, I've never heard any of them say that there is a "permanent " non-stick surface.  After going through several expensive well known non-stick products, I finally took the advise of some of these chefs to buy one cheap non-stick pan for the things you absolutely do not want to stick, which are not that many, and plan on replacing it every year or so.  The workhorse cookware is a heavy steel.  If anyone out there has what they consider a permanent non-stick piece of cookware that they have used almost daily for years, I would love to hear about it and want it.  I sure love the way the Magma pans stack together and fit into the cabinet.  Great video! Keep them coming 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Great videos! I am enjoying watching them. 
Thanks!

Kirk

• Love 1

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

2018 Ram 3500, with overland conversion: Rooftop tent, water, stove, Battle Born batteries, lockers, onboard air, raised air intake, Warn winch. 

2023 Elite 2, twin beds, delivered December 5, 2022 Truma package, lithium platinum package.
Hull #1305

11 hours ago, Ron and Phyllis said:

Looks like a good product for the Ollie. Like you said, we all have our opinions and I'm sure open to changing mine, but the issue is the non-stick. Though, I love the cleanup of non-stick,  I've never found it to be even close to "permanent".  Having cooked a lot for a long time and having listened to many professional chefs, I've never heard any of them say that there is a "permanent " non-stick surface.  After going through several expensive well known non-stick products, I finally took the advise of some of these chefs to buy one cheap non-stick pan for the things you absolutely do not want to stick, which are not that many, and plan on replacing it every year or so.  The workhorse cookware is a heavy steel.  If anyone out there has what they consider a permanent non-stick piece of cookware that they have used almost daily for years, I would love to hear about it and want it.  I sure love the way the Magma pans stack together and fit into the cabinet.  Great video! Keep them coming 

I agree with you on the non-stick. I love the nonstick for the camper for easy cleanup, I’ve had mine a few years and they are holding up well and still look like new however, I don’t use them everyday. My everyday pans are All-Clad that are all steel. The Magmas also come in the all steel if you prefer that over the non-stick. Either way, they are great quality pans that take up very little space and fit nicely in the overhead.😃 

• Like 1

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

Thanks for the video on the Magma pans.  I've got them on my Amazon list thanks to you.  I love that they are made in the USA and not China, that they're stackable, and fit nicely in the overhead bins.  I had a lot more storage in my previous travel trailer and really need to think about space and functionality for the Oliver.  Great videos.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

AZCALAMSNMTNTXsm.jpg

1 minute ago, AZ Wonderer said:

Thanks for the video on the Magma pans.  I've got them on my Amazon list thanks to you.  I love that they are made in the USA and not China, that they're stackable, and fit nicely in the overhead bins.  I had a lot more storage in my previous travel trailer and really need to think about space and functionality for the Oliver.  Great videos.

You’re so welcome and thank you for watching my videos,  I’m so glad you are finding them helpful.😃❤️

• Like 2

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan