YouTube Video Series Tips/Organization/Products for the Oliver.

Katjo

• Moderators

We've been fascinated here by tooletries for years. A lot of folks use them. Great products from two Aussie brothers. Glad you like them. Several more owner experiences here if you search "tooletries " .

Have you seen the shower beer video? It's quite entertaining.  😅

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

New video posted! 
check out this great little compact fan that will surprise you with it’s features and power! We love ours, perfect for the camper.  Goes from 3” to 3ft tall! 
More videos coming,  please like and subscribe to be notified.😃💗

• Like 1

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

• 2 weeks later...

Great video topic Kathy - we will have a composting toilet in our Ollie and also did not want to put the paper in the toilet. I added these bags to my list of items needed for the trailer. Love your videos - so helpful and timely for us newbies! 😁

• Like 2

Tom & Doreen • 2023 Elite ll • Hull #1321 • 2023 Tundra Platinum Crew Max • Cheshire CT 

States1.jpg

18 hours ago, rangerk9 said:

Great ideas for the kilo-niners!  Our three approve with paws up.  Love the mudbusters one.  Thank you for your continuingly great tips!  

@rangerk9 Thank you! Love that all 3 of your dogs approve…12 paws up!! Lol🐶

• Like 1

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

7 hours ago, Ollietime said:

Doggy poo bags work well also. The ones we use come in a roll which we keep in an old pill bottle sitting in the bathroom.

@Ollietime That’s a great tip to keep in a pill bottle! Thank you👍🏼

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

21 hours ago, Katjo said:

Dog Camping Gear just added to my YouTube Oliver Legacy Elite II Series. 

Thank you for another great video.  I travel with 2 Pugs and they definitely take up way more of the bed than their small bodies would suggest.  I've never seen the Mud Busters but have them on my Amazon Oliver list.  Also, I just ordered the Magma stackable stainless steel cookware set.  They're apparently at the lowest price on Amazon in 30 days.  Thank you for that recommendation.

• Like 1

Southern Arizona | 2021 Ford F-150 | 2023 Oliver Elite II | Hull # 1319 | Delivery 3 Jan 2023

AZCALAMSNMTNTXsm.jpg

59 minutes ago, AZ Wonderer said:

Thank you for another great video.  I travel with 2 Pugs and they definitely take up way more of the bed than their small bodies would suggest.  I've never seen the Mud Busters but have them on my Amazon Oliver list.  Also, I just ordered the Magma stackable stainless steel cookware set.  They're apparently at the lowest price on Amazon in 30 days.  Thank you for that recommendation.

@AZ Wonderer You’re welcome! The Mudbuster will definitely come in handy for cleaning your pugs paws.  Excited for you to get the Magma pans, they are such good pans! Way to go on scoring them at that lowest price!👍🏼👊🏼😃

• Like 2

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

• 2 weeks later...

New Video!! Is your keypad cracked? Here’s how to replace your RV Lock keyless entry membrane. 
Please Like and Subscribe to my YouTube channel to see more upcoming videos! Thank you😃

• Like 1

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

A great tip from Ruth M. on the FB Oliver page in regards to replacing the keypad membrane:

“When I replaced mine, I left the clear plastic coating on until it started to crack. It’s giving me another couple of years life on the replacement. They seem to otherwise last about 2 years.”

• Like 1

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

7 hours ago, Katjo said:

RV Locks replacement membranes.

Katjo, 

You can also request a silicone replacement pad from them for a few extra dollars. Those might last longer. 

Kirk

• Thanks 2
  • Like 1

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

2018 Ram 3500, with overland conversion: Rooftop tent, water, stove, Battle Born batteries, lockers, onboard air, raised air intake, Warn winch. 

2023 Elite 2, twin beds, delivered December 5, 2022 Truma package, lithium platinum package.
Hull #1305

• Moderators
10 minutes ago, Kirk Peterson said:

Katjo, 

You can also request a silicone replacement pad from them for a few extra dollars. Those might last longer. 

Kirk

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Thank you! I didn’t know they came in silicone. I bought some spares of the regular ones but will definitely checkout the silicone, will probably last longer. 

• Like 1

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

On 7/12/2022 at 6:46 PM, Katjo said:

Hello all, 
I started a new series of YouTube videos all about products, storage solutions and optimizing space for the Oliver, as well as a tour of my Oliver/decor. 
I have tons of great tips/products to share and really enjoy the challenge of organizing small spaces. My previous camper was a 16ft Airstream Nest so I’ve learned quite a bit about optimizing space and functional organization. 
I really hope to grow my channel for Oliver users since there are so few organization videos specifically for an Oliver. 
I’am not affiliate with any business, I do not get paid for links shares. It’s just me sharing ideas and products I love that work well in the Oliver. 
Please like and subscribe and I hope you enjoy the videos. 

Here are the links to the videos thus far.  

• Like 2

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

Upcoming videos:

Garage storage solutions 

camp kitchen

Outside chairs/Oliver and zero gravity 

Camp Setup 

Our story (campsite chat) 

Like and subscribe to my YouTube channel to be notified when a new video is uploaded. 

Thank you💗

https://youtube.com/channel/UC9IQCbKO1jTpu1jYC5w95Tw

• Like 2

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

7 hours ago, Katjo said:

Upcoming videos:

Garage storage solutions 

camp kitchen

Outside chairs/Oliver and zero gravity 

Camp Setup 

Our story (campsite chat) 

Like and subscribe to my YouTube channel to be notified when a new video is uploaded. 

Thank you💗

https://youtube.com/channel/UC9IQCbKO1jTpu1jYC5w95Tw

Greatly looking forward to these...thanks in advance!

• Like 2

2022 RAM 2500 - 2018 Oliver Elite II Hull #339 

North Texas 

visited-united-states-map (3).png