Ball size for hitch

Listed as Hitch Option $230 for our 2022 E2. I didn't get the 2" hitch to take home, didn't ask for it and not really interested in it, it would just be something else to clutter up my limited storage space. I was a bit miffed when they told me that by ordering the upgraded mattresses that I would not be getting the regular cushions which we paid for the fabric upgrade, but also don't have a place to keep them and probably will never use them since we keep the king size bed set up all the time. I figure it's just some more profit for OTT. 

20220720_181513.jpg

spacer.png

Albert & Terri Sterns

Paonia, Colorado

Elite II Hull #1125 Standard Floorplan / 2017 Ford F250 gas

13 hours ago, Kirk Peterson said:

The 2-5/16 Bulldog coupler was not on the build sheet for the 2022 E2. You had to know about it and ask for it. 

I became aware of the 2-5/16 ball and Bulldog coupler option by reviewing John Davies' excellent post on his 2-5/16" upgrade on this forum.  So, I asked for it, and it is on our 2022 build sheet.

• Like 2

Hull #1291

Central Idaho

2022 Elite II

Tow Vehicle:  2019 Tundra Double Cab 4x4, 5.7L with tow package

ARCOIDNMOKORTNTXUTsm.jpg

• Moderators
On 7/19/2022 at 12:06 AM, AlbertNTerri said:

If it's any consolation, your order sheet shows you were only charged for upgraded fabric on the small dinette cushions, not the entire trailer. ($300)

Ultrafabric runs $75 to  $100 per yard. My guess would be bare minimum 3.5 yards to do a decent job on those cushions, and upholsters often charge more to work with trickier fabrics. (I know I would.)

Upgrade charge for ultrafabric on all cushions is significantly more than $300. In 2021, it was close to $1000.

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

On 7/18/2022 at 9:06 PM, AlbertNTerri said:

Listed as Hitch Option $230 for our 2022 E2. I didn't get the 2" hitch to take home, didn't ask for it and not really interested in it, it would just be something else to clutter up my limited storage space. 

The Andersen and Bulldog parts have a street value of about $700 if bought online and IMHO they are worth at least $350 on Craigslist or another classifieds website like the one here. I hope that was a simple mistake, because otherwise it is quite unethical that Oliver kept them. They should have credited you the difference or at least given you some store credit. I would complain to your sales rep about it. Ask for some Ollie bits like camp chairs or hats.

John Davies

Spokane WA

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.