Pantry Light

wolfdds

Not sure if this has changed since my 2018 LEII but we do not have a light in our pantry. I have been through a couple of stick on lights and finally found one I like. Sunbeam+ Under Cabinet Light. It comes with adhesive metal tabs the light is magnetic and sticks to the tabs. It needs to be easily removed because it recharges with a USB type C plug. It is motion activated and turns off automatically after 20 second. It has three color options, light blue, amber and white./ $22.00. I will update this post after traveling to update how long it lasts on a charge and if it falls off the magnets during traveling.

https://www.acehardware.com/departments/home-and-decor/novelty-items/miscellaneous-novelty-items/6012170

light.jpg

light2.jpg

Light3.jpg

light3.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Like 13

2019 Elite II Hull 435, 2022 Toyota Tundra

• Moderators

When we converted our microwave cavity to a large cupboard, my husband wired in a 12v switched pucklight to the ceiling.

We've used battety and magnet lights for years in our shed in nc. Some better than others. 

I'll look forward to your report in a year.

• Like 2

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Nice addition!  I purchased a round motion sensor light for the pantry that is battery operated and has worked well and stayed put.  I love the light coming on automatically when I open that cupboard!  I have one on the ceiling by the entry door as I always have my arms loaded with things to carry in or out.   I think these areas should have had lights to begin with..but I'm happy with the mod.  The only issue with the entryway is the dog activates it in the middle of the night!

Your light bar would work awesome in the fridge too!  I have that style in there as well!

• Like 3

2020 Toyota Tundra TRD Sport 5.7L V8 

2017 Oliver Legacy Elite II  Hull #184 ~ "ILOVHER"

36 minutes ago, csevel said:

Nice addition!  I purchased a round motion sensor light for the pantry that is battery operated and has worked well and stayed put.  I love the light coming on automatically when I open that cupboard!  I have one on the ceiling by the entry door as I always have my arms loaded with things to carry in or out.   I think these areas should have had lights to begin with..but I'm happy with the mod.  The only issue with the entryway is the dog activates it in the middle of the night!

Your light bar would work awesome in the fridge too!  I have that style in there as well!

Claudia,

Which motion light did you install? Care to share a link? 

Thanks! 

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg