Aluminum sheet

I would like to put some bendable aluminum or other material if it would work, in the cabinets to keep the silver bubble material better secured that I put there to help with moisture control (which sure has helped).

Any suggestions about where to find something like this? Thanks,Jam49

• Moderator+

Probably what I would use (if I understand what you want to do) is aluminum flashing. A quick Google brought up plenty of examples. Such as:

http://www.amazon.com/Amerimax-68320-20 ... B000H5OEB4

You can usually find this material at a local level and I wouldn't think you'd need to order it. It is easily cut with a pair of heavy scissors and readily bends to the shape you want. I have a roll I keep to make all kinds of things with. I wish I'd thought about lining the tops of our cabinet areas with it I installed the lights in there.

Maybe this will give you some ideas toward what you need...

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

Thanks Steve.

I am very glad I put the silver bubble material in the cabinets but the tape doesn't stick to well and it sags. I was trying to think of something sturdy and bendable. I think this flashing is exactly what I need. Maybe the lights will stay stuck also. Hope all is well with you and Tali. It sure would be fun if someday ALL the Oliver owners could have a get together. Here's to dreamin!

Until the next question!