Actual Dates of the 2023 Oliver TT Rally at Lake Guntersville, AL

hobo

I have my reservations already but the wife was asking the actual dates of next years rally and I couldn't remember.

Can someone advise?

Thanks, 2 Hobos

2018 Elite II, Hull #414 (the very last 2018 produced).  Trailer name "2 HOBOS" .   2018 F250 4X4 Crew Cab, 6.7L diesel

Looks like everyone pre-booked E-F-G for next year. Nothing available other than back in B it looks like. 

https://www.reservealapark.com/AlabamaWebHome/Facilities/SearchViewUnitAvailabity.aspx

https://olivertraveltrailers.com/events-2/2021-Lake-Guntersville-State-Park-Map.pdf

2020 Legacy Elite II Hull 625 - 2013 Lexus LX 570

San Antonio/Boerne - Texas Hill Country

• 1 month later...

Since we will be picking up our Oliver in March, we would like to attend the 2023 rally. You all took most of the spots already, and there's only a few available in section B. Is this more or less a parking lot? Can't seem to find any photos of the area, and any drone video I find online looks like its over the ridge from the rest of the campground. What's the best area in section B if we end up there?

For some reason, site A01 has been open for a long time. Something wrong with it? It is the closest site to the entrance, but is it worse than section B?

We can always wait until closer and hope to snag a cancellation, but that might not happen, and we'd be out of luck.

Thanks for any input,
Steve

• Like 1

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg

Steve and Deb, last year the campground had me booked into two different sites...stay fro 2 days in one and then move to the other for the duration. When I arrived they said they had a site open up for the entire time I would be there..so no moving!  Worked out great as I was right next two Steve and Sylvia Cobb!!  Don't know anything about the B section, but just call them occasionally and they will try to find you a good site.

• Thanks 2
  • Like 2

On 8/29/2022 at 11:23 AM, Steve and Deb said:

Since we will be picking up our Oliver in March, we would like to attend the 2023 rally. You all took most of the spots already, and there's only a few available in section B. Is this more or less a parking lot? Can't seem to find any photos of the area, and any drone video I find online looks like its over the ridge from the rest of the campground. What's the best area in section B if we end up there?

For some reason, site A01 has been open for a long time. Something wrong with it? It is the closest site to the entrance, but is it worse than section B?

We can always wait until closer and hope to snag a cancellation, but that might not happen, and we'd be out of luck.

Thanks for any input,
Steve

We will be picking up in March and attending the Rally in May as well.

Brian

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, Brian and Brandelyne Lewis said:

We will be picking up in March and attending the Rally in May as well.

I guess we'll be back in the cheap seats. 😉

• Like 3

-----
Facebook - Instagram

map.jpg

• Moderators

The park is compact enough that you can get out and visit the other areas and talk to fellow owners.  We’ve been in a couple of areas but still walk around to visit old friends and meet new owners.  Many of the activities are up at the lodge or down at the lake pavilion so your camping location doesn’t matter for those events.  We’ll be looking forward to meeting you and as many other new owners as we can.  It’s a fun weekend.  Mike

• Thanks 1
  • Like 5

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

• Moderator+
On 8/29/2022 at 11:23 AM, Steve and Deb said:

Thanks for any input,
Steve

Like Mike intimated above, there really aren't any "bad" sites. I do hope you'll come, it is a really fun time.

• Like 3

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

15 hours ago, Steve and Deb said:

I guess we'll be back in the cheap seats. 😉

Steve, you might be in the cheap seats but you won't be in a cheap travel trailer...looking forward to seeing you there.

Brian

• Like 3

w00t!! I just called and Lake Guntersville has a few sites reserved for situations like this. So, instead of one of the spots back in Section B, we will have a corner spot at site G23 (BINGO!)

Thanks for the suggestion to call. I've been watching to reservation site every day to see if anyone has cancelled for some reason.

ban-cha.gif

• Like 2
  • Care 1
  • Haha 1

-----
Facebook - Instagram

map.jpg

8 minutes ago, Steve and Deb said:

w00t!! I just called and Lake Guntersville has a few sites reserved for situations like this. So, instead of one of the spots back in Section B, we will have a corner spot at site G23 (BINGO!)

Thanks for the suggestion to call. I've been watching to reservation site every day t see if anyone has cancelled for some reason.

ban-cha.gif

Woot!!!🎉😃

• Like 1

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

• 1 month later...

Just talked to the campground and they still have rally sites available. I was able to reserve G-1 for the rally. Now hope the Ollie is ready in April as scheduled! mail?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.twtex.com%2Fforums%2Fimages%2Fsmilies%2Fpopcorn.gif&t=1666981602&ymreqid=da4b7485-2b09-1888-1cf6-50000001e900&sig=VEiI4m2YFRoS1BcBF4nSZA--~D

What's today?............. the most frequently asked question as a retiree 🙄

Chris and Stacie Neuhaus Greenfield, Indiana

2021 Ford F350 7.3L Tremor (Redzilla)

LE2 #1373 - Ordered 10/21/22 - Delivered 05/10/23

States Visited Map

• Moderators
46 minutes ago, Ollie-Haus said:

Now hope the Ollie is ready in April as scheduled!

The only time that I know of when Oliver had "problems" delivering a trailer when promised was during the height of the pandemic.  And, this was due to supplier issues - not under Oliver's control.  Personally - I'd bet heavily on that April delivery.😃

Bill

p.s.  If you have not been there - this is one of the better - if not the best State Park I've ever been to.  Plan on bringing your bikes, good walking shoes, camera and notebook.  Never be afraid to approach ANY Ollie owner of even knock  on their door if you have a question for them or see a mod that interests you.

• Like 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Well, I did it.  My first rally event of ANY sort in my life.  Make it a good one.  LOL

I reserved spot G28, but I will arrive on 16th and depart on 22nd.  

I'm not sure if I'll be solo or with one other person.  We'll see.  🙂

Cheers,

Chris

• Like 4

Chris
2016 Legacy Elite II  o--o  Hull #110 o--o  Wayfinder  o--o  Twin Bed  o--o  2020 RAM 1500 Limited 5.7L 
Augusta, Georgia

• 2 months later...

N00b mistake!

Well, thanks to one of the Private Facebook "Oliver Trailer Owners" (I think) I realized I had not actually registered with Oliver for the rally in May.  I'm good now.  Make sure you're registered with Oliver.  https://olivertraveltrailers.com/events/oliver-owners-rally/

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

Chris
2016 Legacy Elite II  o--o  Hull #110 o--o  Wayfinder  o--o  Twin Bed  o--o  2020 RAM 1500 Limited 5.7L 
Augusta, Georgia

• Moderator+
50 minutes ago, Wayfinder said:

N00b mistake!

Well, thanks to one of the Private Facebook "Oliver Trailer Owners" (I think) I realized I had not actually registered with Oliver for the rally in May.  I'm good now.  Make sure you're registered with Oliver.  https://olivertraveltrailers.com/events/oliver-owners-rally/

Well, it's not like you messed up or anything. Oliver only opened the registration process recently (I registered 12/21/2022). Usually, the hard part is getting a site. We reserve for next year's rally while at this year's rally.

At any rate, it sounds like you're good to go. We'll be holding court in E-05. Come by and sit with us.

• Like 7

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

For anyone interested and to “wet your info appetite” pun intended. 😅 Here is a little info about Lake Guntersville. 
Looking forward to seeing everyone! 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guntersville_Lake

Patriot 🇺🇸

• Like 5

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg