Lithionics balancing question

Hi all. We have Solar Pro package with 3 batteries. Our trailer is currently stored and not connected to shore power. Since we haven't used trailer since mid-July, I turned off solar and have been letting the batteries draw down. I checked SOC today and battery 1 is at 66%, battery 2 is at 33%, and battery 3 is at 45%. Should the batteries balance more effectively and be closer in percentages?

2022 Oliver Elite II Hull#1047 "Saunter"

2014 VW Touareg TDI

ALAZILINKSMIMONVNMNCOHSCTNTXVAsm.jpg

It takes a few full charge cycles to get the cells to balance, they talk about this in the Lithionics manual, have you been following their guidelines? How many cycles (charged to 100%) have yours had since you got the trailer?

I have Battle Borns, and they only balance (between batteries and between cells) when they are at 100% state of charge and they sit for a while. I think that is typical for this type of cell.

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Like 3

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.