Wet Bath Essentials

AZ Wonderer

This blog article has some great suggestions for making a wet bath more enjoyable to use.  I especially like the tip on creating towel shelving using tension rods.  Can anyone else suggest items or ideas that enhance the wet bath experience?

6 tips for loving your RV wet bath | Outdoorsy.com

• Like 6

Southern Arizona | 2021 Ford F-150 | 2023 Oliver Elite II | Hull # 1319 | Delivery 3 Jan 2023

AZCALAMSNMTNTXsm.jpg

• Moderators

Our older elites have no cupboard.  I keep supplies (washcloths, extra microfiber bath towels, etc.) in a plastic file case beside the toilet. Easily removed. Fairly waterproof if I forget. 

• Like 4

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

1 hour ago, AZ Wonderer said:

This blog article has some great suggestions for making a wet bath more enjoyable to use.  I especially like the tip on creating towel shelving using tension rods.  Can anyone else suggest items or ideas that enhance the wet bath experience?

6 tips for loving your RV wet bath | Outdoorsy.com

Great tips! Thank you for sharing.👍🏼

• Like 2

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

• Moderator+

I’ve always been unclear as to what is so objectionable about a wet bath. 

• Like 5

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

I don’t mind a wet bath, I’d rather have the extra space where we spend the most time. I find the wet bath so easy especially to clean! We’ve never had a camper that’s big enough to have a dry bath so I have no experience to compare it to. We mostly use the campground bathhouse to shower anyway. 

• Like 3

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

I've had 2 trailers so far...one had a wet bath, the 2nd one a dry bath.  The dry bath shower leaked from the bottom and pooled water on the floor, but it was nice that for the most part, the toilet, floor, and sink stayed dry and I could have my towels hung up on a towel bar.  Nevertheless, I really have no real preference and would rather have more space in the rest of the trailer.

• Like 4

Southern Arizona | 2021 Ford F-150 | 2023 Oliver Elite II | Hull # 1319 | Delivery 3 Jan 2023

AZCALAMSNMTNTXsm.jpg

• Moderators
4 hours ago, ScubaRx said:

I’ve always been unclear as to what is so objectionable about a wet bath. 

Then I guess you would also like a wet pool!😉

Mossey

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Mike and Krunch   Lutz, FL  
2017 LEII #193 “the dog house”

• Moderators

The big dedicated shower space in rvs  for a dry bath, for us, has always been just inefficient movable storage. Clothes hamper, jacket drying, mop and bucket,  shoe bin. Move it out to shower, move it back in, later. A ton of wasted space.

Totally ok without it. Efficiency of a wet bath smaller footprint is great,  for us. 

• Like 8

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.