Seasucker suction mounts

Mountainman198

Has anyone used any of Seasucker's items on their Ollie or on a fiberglass boat?  I am intrigued by several of their items and was hoping for a Ollie testimonial before pulling the trigger.  

https://www.seasucker.com

Their lineup appears appealing as it includes everything from paper towel holders, safety handles, solar mounts, bike rack and bare suction mounts which can be customized to whatever utility is desired.  Very pricey but I am intrigued.

• Like 2

2021 Elite II, Hull# 898

2018 Toyota Tundra, 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9l SRW

Hello, 

Not a lot of room on the Oliver, especially if you have solar panels. I'm not sure they would fit anywhere. Did you have an idea about a mounting location?

Kirk

• Like 1

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

2018 Ram 3500, with overland conversion: Rooftop tent, water, stove, Battle Born batteries, lockers, onboard air, raised air intake, Warn winch. 

2023 Elite 2, twin beds, delivered December 5, 2022 Truma package, lithium platinum package.
Hull #1305

19 minutes ago, Kirk Peterson said:

Hello, 

Not a lot of room on the Oliver, especially if you have solar panels. I'm not sure they would fit anywhere. Did you have an idea about a mounting location?

Kirk

I might get two of these and make a table that would attach to the side of the Ollie, using a telescoping leg to support the outer edge.  I camp in a lot of windy places and have yet to find. table that doesn't need to be taken down each night and put away so it doesn't blow over. I might even get a third to mount a wireless backup camera.  

https://www.seasucker.com/collections/marine/products/4-1-2-seasucker-black

The bike racks are interesting but I am not sure I am ready to trust suction cups to hold bikes to the rear of a travel trailer.  Same with the solar panel mounts, however if I didn't already have solar the suction mounts might be cool to use for a panel or two when in camp and not wanting to place the panels on the ground.

• Like 3

2021 Elite II, Hull# 898

2018 Toyota Tundra, 2003 Dodge Ram 3500 5.9l SRW

1 hour ago, Mountainman198 said:

I might get two of these and make a table that would attach to the side of the Ollie, using a telescoping leg to support the outer edge.  

Cool idea! 👍

• Like 1

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

2018 Ram 3500, with overland conversion: Rooftop tent, water, stove, Battle Born batteries, lockers, onboard air, raised air intake, Warn winch. 

2023 Elite 2, twin beds, delivered December 5, 2022 Truma package, lithium platinum package.
Hull #1305

12 hours ago, Mountainman198 said:

Has anyone used any of Seasucker's items on their Ollie or on a fiberglass boat?  I am intrigued by several of their items and was hoping for a Ollie testimonial before pulling the trigger.  

https://www.seasucker.com

Their lineup appears appealing as it includes everything from paper towel holders, safety handles, solar mounts, bike rack and bare suction mounts which can be customized to whatever utility is desired.  Very pricey but I am intrigued.

I use a couple of them. One for paper towels and the other for my waste bag. They hold for a day or two, then a couple pumps on the push rod to tighten them up (the pushrod shows when the suction is waning). They're neat, clean and good looking on the white interior. And, you can move them easily!

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

Dave & Terri Mazone

2022 LII Hull #1019

TV: 2001 Chevy Silverado 2500 HD diesel, Crew Cab (4WD)