Hello Everyone, new to the forum.

Bob n Frankie

Hi All, we are Bob and Francine (aka Frankie). We are retired and happy to be part of the Oliver family. We recently ordered our Oliver LE ll to be picked up next April (2023). After researching for quite a while, we kept coming back to Oliver. We live in Southern California and after contacting Oliver about their RV, we were referred to an owner not far from us who was kind enough to let us come visit and see their Oliver and answered a ton of questions we had. Shortly after, we made the trip to TN to tour the facility and instantly saw the quality and workmanship that is put into Oliver. Our sales representative, Jason, is great!  He took his time with us and has kept in touch with us throughout the entire process.  We’ve been shopping for a while and appreciated Jason’s excellent customer service. He’s been amazing and has answered all questions and concerns. We also like all the great reviews about their service department.  We’ve heard nightmare stories with other RV brands and doesn’t seem to be the case with Oliver. We went on forums for other RV brands and there seems to be more complaining about quality and service than there are compliments. Oliver forum is amazing. Everyone seems so passionate about Oliver and will be so nice to be able to get advice and ask questions, as I know we will have some once we start RV’ing.  Look forward to informative conversations with some of you.  Happy camping!

• Like 10

2021 Ram 1500 Limited 4x4

2023 LE ll Twin (delivery date April 6, 2023)

• Moderators

Hi, and welcome to the forum! 

Ask away. Plenty of folks to answer your questions here.

15th season, for us, with hull #12. Look forward to great memories. 

• Like 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Hello and welcome!   I recommend you spend a lot of time following and researching on this forum.  You will not find more helpful people or better information anywhere, and it will help you tremendously for future planning.   Be patient with the search engine.   Don’t be discouraged by posts that seem negative, they are usually constructive advice.  Most of the mods and repairs you will read about have nothing to do with Oliver quality or design.   They are most often related to RV components common to major brands, just normal trailer fixit stuff.  

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

“Ramble” - 2021 Legacy Elite II #797;  2020 Ford F-250

Hello and welcome! Congrats on ordering your Oliver, you are going to love it!! This forum is so helpful and so many willing to help if you have a question. The Oliver University is quite helpful and Oliver also has several tutorial YouTube videos that are also great reference guides. There is also a FB Oliver owners group you can join, a lot of great info there as well. So excited for you, the Oliver is a real gem!

• Like 3

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

Welcome Bob and Frankie! 

It is exciting discovering Oliver Travel Trailers, deciding they are the correct choice for you, and getting your order in. We found out about them mid fall 2021 and got our order placed. We pick up our E2 December 5th. We live in the west also, in Twin Falls, Idaho. There aren’t as many Olivers out west, but we are doing our part to change that!

Kirk & Carrie

• Like 4

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

2018 Ram 3500, with overland conversion: Rooftop tent, water, stove, Battle Born batteries, lockers, onboard air, raised air intake, Warn winch. 

2023 Elite 2, twin beds, delivered December 5, 2022 Truma package, lithium platinum package.
Hull #1305

Welcome and let the fun begin. We recently picked up Hull #1182 in late July, ordered in October of 2021. That time in between was spent reading this forum, new posts as well as posts many years ago. There is so much information here and the people have been wonderful, I have learned so much.

The Ollie was our first travel trailer (first anything except tent and cold ground) and we couldnt be happier. I will vouch for the Service Department and all the help they gave me on our week long trip to southern Tennessee and Northern Mississippi. I had newbie questions and they took the time to help answer questions along with taking care of a couple minor issues.

I also highly recommend the Oliver University and the video sections on the website. Just tons of info. Others may have mentioned it but I also recommend videoing the delivery day walk thru. There is so much information given to you, our lasted 3 hours, by the time we settled in I couldnt remember anything and spent alittle time relaxing and looking over the videos again.

The rally was over by the time of our pickup but we have a site reserved for 2023!! 

Safe travels and dont be afraid to ask questions on here.

• Like 3

Vincent, Ohio | 2022 Elite ll, Hull #1182, 2014 Ford F150 3.5L EcoBoost, Max Towing PKG

ALKYMSOHTNWVsm.jpg

Welcome!  As you watch the Oliver University videos, start a running list of questions that you have, organized by section of the trailer.  Then during delivery you won't forget to ask them in the midst of all the info that is coming at you at once.

• Like 1

"Creativity is the fun of putting together unexpected ideas."  Hazel Edwards

Thanks everyone for all the kind words and suggestions for the OTT. This is our first travel trailer and we are excited to take this to many places and have some fun.  The forum has been amazing with all the information from comments and suggestions to different help videos including the Oliver University. We have been planning for the upcoming day when we do the walk though by watching videos, reading a number of topic comments and will now take notes as suggested.  As mentioned, I will video the walk though (didn’t think of that. Thank you). I am getting older and I know I will forget a lot the information once we get to the campsite (so thanks for the suggestion). We have looked into the rally to make reservations but we noticed there is not much left for the taking. There are only a few left in the B area which, from what I have read, is a away from the rest of the campground areas.  But we will keep checking!

Thanks again for all the comments. 
Bob

• Like 1

2021 Ram 1500 Limited 4x4

2023 LE ll Twin (delivery date April 6, 2023)

• Moderators

Bob, we were first time RV owners too.  We made videos of our walk through and used a few of them to bail us out a few times.  We’re pretty comfortable with our trailer now, it’s a second home.  

As I posted somewhere else, I wouldn’t worry about the campsite you get for the rally.  Events will be elsewhere (lodge, lake pavilion).  Everyone drives up to the lodge and some drive to the pavilion.  Most folks walk around the campground, so you’d still be able to meet other owners.  Mike

• Like 2

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS