Norcold Default Code A

• Moderators

I know from your posts, that you have a newer trailer, but, a little bit of info would help, actually. 

Is your trailer running on inverter?  I "think" the fridge is separate from the inverter.

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

8 minutes ago, Coach and JoJo said:

How do I access the Norcold power cord? Remove the drawers?

Recent LE2 .....Yes...and a cover panel on the wall.

Fuses under the dinette. Are you trying to run it on DC or AC? Verify your mode setting, battery SOC etc

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Coach and JoJo said:

How do I access the Norcold power cord? Remove the drawers?

Yes, remove the drawers under the galley sink.

I believe the refrigerator is plugged into its own duplex receptacle in the area under the sink.  The solution might be as simple as plugging the cord back into the receptacle, then replacing the drawers. 

That fridge receptacle is not on the same circuit as the rest of the 120V receptacles; the rest are GFCI protected, while the fridge receptacle is not.  So, it is also possible that the circuit breaker for just the fridge receptacle circuit has tripped.   If the fridge plug is not the issue, then I recommend you check the 120V circuit breaker panel under the front dinette seat to see if there is a tripped breaker in that circuit.

Good luck!

• Like 3

Hull #1291

Central Idaho

2022 Elite II

Tow Vehicle:  2019 Tundra Double Cab 4x4, 5.7L with tow package

ARCOIDNMOKORTNTXUTsm.jpg

Removing the drwaers is easy if you do not over-think it 😬 It is easier if they are empty of any heavy objects.

0E3BBA46-2AAD-45CC-94D8-91CA0956E21B.thumb.jpeg.e0a8e15762054dab0a0a1fb15ec70f62.jpeg

https://olivertraveltrailers.com/forums/topic/6734-how-to-drawers-remove-and-reinstall-your-galley-and-end-table-drawers-fix-loose-or-stripped-screws-and-glue-the-bottoms-for-extra-strength/

The fridge power cord is at the bottom front area of the access opening between the outer hull and the back of the cabinet (after you remove its four screws). Mine looked like,this:

B5D584D9-48F4-4439-A8E7-F12AC66013E9.thumb.jpeg.c38bd068e4f241a4542486c657a53067.jpeg

Good luck.

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

Many thanks to John Davies for including instructions on drawer removal, and removal of the access panel behind the drawers.  The Oliver video linked below includes instructions on removal of the access panel, and shows where the fridge plugs into the receptacle behind that access panel.

Legacy Elite II Drawer Removal & Components

Hope this helps.

• Like 3

Hull #1291

Central Idaho

2022 Elite II

Tow Vehicle:  2019 Tundra Double Cab 4x4, 5.7L with tow package

ARCOIDNMOKORTNTXUTsm.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Coach and JoJo said:

PLUG had worked loose due to zip tie slipping off the plug. It had not been pulled tight.  I have a 2022 Elite II. The plug is located under the wooden service panel on the bottom drawer. It is not located behind the drawers but under the drawers!

Do you have a picture of this new location? So it is NOT directly below the water lines? If so that is very good news. 

I am sorry the plug slipped out, what tire pressure are you running? Too high makes all sorts of odd things happen from shaking the hull violently.

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Like 4

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

21 hours ago, John E Davies said:

Do you have a picture of this new location? So it is NOT directly below the water lines? If so that is very good news. 

I am sorry the plug slipped out, what tire pressure are you running? Too high makes all sorts of odd things happen from shaking the hull violently.

John Davies

Spokane WA

I run tires at 60 lbs.   The major cause was the zip tie was not tight. The plug is located in a wooden service panel under the bottom drawer...VERY EASY ACCESS

• Like 3

Thanks, I wonder when Oliver started putting it under the drawer? It is definitely a dryer spot, or at least, less likely to get soaked if a pipe fails.

John Davies

Spokane WA