CGI Ceramic Coating Trip|Florida

Colin Rafferty

Hey everyone! just wanted to make a quick discussion here to let everyone know that we will be heading to Florida to ceramic coat a few Olivers around the beginning of November. We don't have a set route, just a set state so we will come to you wherever you are in Florida. As for pricing to get your Oliver ceramic coated. The LE2 starts at $2,800 and the LE1 starts at $2,000. Price may very depending on the condition. We also charge a travel fee on top of the service which we will figure out for sure once we know where were going and how many people sign up. Here is a link to our website https://www.cgidetailing.com/olivertraveltrailers explaining everything you may need to know about ceramic coatings, also please feel free to ask any questions.

• Like 2

• Moderators

For what it is worth to anyone considering a ceramic coat -

Matt Duncan and Rodney Lomax happened to pull a new Oliver into a spray wash place in Hohenwald not 10 minutes after I did the same thing.  They were returning from a trip out to Colorado and I was just getting back from Wyoming.  We had both driven Interstate 80 and 70 and therefore had about the same amount of bugs, dirt and krud on the nose of our respective Olivers.  I would not have believed it unless I actually saw it with my own eyes, but, all that "stuff" on the front of the ceramic coated Oliver came right off.  By contrast, even though I have a good wax coating on mine, I still have some work to do to get those critters off the nose.

Bill

• Like 8
  • Love 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

1 hour ago, topgun2 said:

For what it is worth to anyone considering a ceramic coat -

Matt Duncan and Rodney Lomax happened to pull a new Oliver into a spray wash place in Hohenwald not 10 minutes after I did the same thing.  They were returning from a trip out to Colorado and I was just getting back from Wyoming.  We had both driven Interstate 80 and 70 and therefore had about the same amount of bugs, dirt and krud on the nose of our respective Olivers.  I would not have believed it unless I actually saw it with my own eyes, but, all that "stuff" on the front of the ceramic coated Oliver came right off.  By contrast, even though I have a good wax coating on mine, I still have some work to do to get those critters off the nose.

Bill

In total agreement with Bill.  We had the trailer and truck done by CGI, in June, and are totally pleased with their work and the fact it only took 2 hours total to clean and dry the Oliver2 AND truck.  That feat would have taken me 7 hours easily after waxing the 2.  

John

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Oliver II #996 "Bessie", 2019 Silverado LTZ 5.3, Veterans

https://wenandjohnsadventure.com/