Norcold drain line missing?

While wiping down the moisture inside the Norcold prior to shutting it down for storage, I noticed this plastic tray under the fins.  It has a drain hole in it, with a short plastic fitting extending toward this suspicious hole in the rear wall.    Sure looks like a drain hole missing the drain hose.  I'm looking for confirmation, and whether there are any tricks to fix it.  I don't want to just drain straight into the hole in the wall without knowing for sure it will connect with the exterior drain hole.  

Drain_tray.jpg

2016 F-150 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 Max Tow | 2022 Oliver Elite II - Hull#1034 'Hullabaloo' 

It should have been installed during installation. Submit a service request to Oliver and have them send you one. It’s a special hose with a filter screen on the outside end for bugs. Is there a hole through the hull for it? It is typically centered just inside the lower vent? 

• Like 1

Thank you!  Just what I was looking for.  Yes, there is a tube coming out the bottom of the hull under the vent, and it appears to snake up thorough the vent cavity and disappears somewhere inside the back of fridge.    I'll have to get in two fixes on this ticket.  I spent the entire  weekend collecting temperature sensor data to prove that the LP mode just does not cool well at all.  

• Like 4

2016 F-150 3.5L EcoBoost 4x4 Max Tow | 2022 Oliver Elite II - Hull#1034 'Hullabaloo'