Introduction

Mmitch

Hi all. My name is Maleah and my husband and I just ordered our Ollie. We could not be more excited and can’t wait for our adventures to begin. We are empty nesters and are on the edge of retirement. My husband retired last year after 32 years in the Army and I will retire  early next after being a nurse for 39 years with the last 20 working for the Army. We have traveled cross country several times but have always been in a hurry to get to our next duty station so now we want to see all of the beauty of this country. Look forward to learning from all of you. 

• Like 13

• Moderators

Welcome Maleah!  There are a number of military retiree Oliver owners.  I did 40 years in the Army, 30 in uniform and 10 civil service.  Our Oliver goal was also to see the US and as many national parks as we could.  You’re in good company here.  Be sure to ask as many questions as you need to.  We’re all here to help.  Mike

• Like 2

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

Hi Maleah,

Welcome!!  We are both retired AF, 25 and 15 years ago.  We love this life and hope to meet you someday.  Thanks for your service as a nurse and your husband in the Army.  This is a wonderful, informative forum and I hope you gain much information here.

John

• Like 3

Oliver II #996 "Bessie", 2019 Silverado LTZ 5.3, Veterans

https://wenandjohnsadventure.com/

Hello Maleah and welcome to the forum! Congratulations on your Oliver! I hope there are a lot of great adventures and experiences in your future! 
Kirk

• Like 2

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

2018 Ram 3500, with overland conversion: Rooftop tent, water, stove, Battle Born batteries, lockers, onboard air, raised air intake, Warn winch. 

2023 Elite 2, twin beds, delivered December 5, 2022 Truma package, lithium platinum package.
Hull #1305

Welcome! I think you'll have lots of questions now, and even more after you pick up your trailer. Believe it or not, the answers to most of your questions are right here in the forum postings. You'll have to search around and dig a bit, but you'll find another owner who's dealt with the same issue. If not, create a new topic post and you'll be sure to get lots of help. There's lots to learn about your new trailer, but with patience and a good attitude you'll be a pro in no time.

• Like 3

2021 Elite II #841, 2020 GMC Sierra 1500 AT4, 3.0 diesel

Welcome and thank you both for your service to our great country. 🇺🇸🇺🇸
Congratulations on your Oliver order your delivery day will be here before you know it!
Now is a great time to watch the Oliver videos read and learn as much as you can in Oliver University. 
Retirement and traveling and camping in our Ollie is a blessing for sure.

-Patriot 🇺🇸

David & Kathy

• Like 3

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

Welcome aboard. My wife & I picked up our Ollie last month and have already stayed at three state parks and two Harvest Hosts. We are enjoying the adventure as I'm sure you will too.

• Like 3

David & Kim | Chattanooga, TN | 2017 Ram 2500 Laramie 4x4, Hemi 6.4 | Legacy Elite II Twin, Hull# 1213

OllietimeCanadianProvinces.jpg.1e1f1e5bcc91acfa35375b7652b3b852.jpgOllietime US States.jpg

• Moderators

Even though my 2 years, 1 month and 23 days seemed like 30 years in the Army 🤣, I certainly know a tad about the work you have done for this great country of ours - thank you so much!

Now, its time to have some real relaxing fun seeing just what you two worked hard for - the US of A.

Welcome to the Family.

Bill

• Like 5

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"