Tri-Fold Tabletop in Walnut

Foy_Mirna

I've crafted about a dozen of these tabletops which use the Lagun Table System and Overland mount. There is a fair about of skill and geometry to craft one and that’s what I love about them. Designed to turn your rear twin bed configuration into an office workspace or extra dining area this tabletop offers many configuration options. It comes with the Lagun System and the Overland bed platform mount bracket. Fully open this tabletop offers lots of workspaces or a spacious dining area for two. Able to adjust up & down as well as swing left or right and even pivots to get it just where you need it. Fold up one or both sides for a smaller table that can hold cocktails & snacks or tea for two or just a few good books. Available in Mahogany or Walnut.

Tri-Fold Open.jpg

Tri-Fold Closed.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 3

Onward,
Foy and Mirna 

Roamy Mc Roadhouse
2017 Legacy Elite II, Twin Bed
Hull #227
2021 RAM 1500 Limited

• Moderators

Foy, you know I'm such a big fan of your work. Every tabletop I see is so beautifully crafted, optimizing the amazing grain. 

I know you and my dad would have been good friends.  He had your eye, and amazing skills, like you.

We're so lucky to have you in our group.

• Like 7
  • Love 1

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

20 hours ago, SeaDawg said:

Foy, you know I'm such a big fan of your work. Every tabletop I see is so beautifully crafted, optimizing the amazing grain. 

I know you and my dad would have been good friends.  He had your eye, and amazing skills, like you.

We're so lucky to have you in our group.

Thank you! That means the world to me.  

Onward,
Foy and Mirna 

Roamy Mc Roadhouse
2017 Legacy Elite II, Twin Bed
Hull #227
2021 RAM 1500 Limited

So beautiful! My dad was a wood model maker and built beautiful items including our fireplace mantle. He would have really appreciated your fine craftsmanship. I’m looking forward to seeing what you come up with for the closet. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan