Liquid Pain Relievers

Jstone

After a Saturday of yard work and car washing, I have found myself with the need of a liquid pain reliever on Sunday afternoon.

A Maple Cinnamon Old Fashioned, a rocking chair, and a perfect 70 degree South Carolina afternoon. A great way to ease away the achy muscles and enjoy the taste of fall in a glass.

Obligatory Oliver content….We’re heading back to Mt. Pisgah on the Blue Ridge Parkway Oct. 19-23rd. We met Mr. & Mrs. Hokieman when we were there on the first weekend of fall.

E39465FD-CBAA-493E-A9F8-E1B0FFDC66A5.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2022 Elite II Twin “Katie” Hull 997

2010 Toyota Sequoia 

We’re well prepared for the aches and pains when our Oliver arrives in March. Deb dipped four bottles of Maker’s Mark from “her” ambassador barrel, on our way to Hohenwald when we placed our order. And I picked up a couple rye for variety. 😁

EDIT: Wow! I had no idea that was such a huge video file!! It wouldn't even load for me. I just replaced with a 4.x MB file, but I don't know how to make it smaller...

• Like 3

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg

Sorry for the gigantic file above. Replaced with 4.x MG video, but still large. 

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg

My college classmate, the late great Dave Pickerell was known as the “Johnny Appleseed” of craft distilling. I lost track of him in the mid 90s when he left the Army and joined Makers Mark as their Master Distiller.  A position he held for 14 years until 2008 when he left to do independent consulting. He worked with Whistle Pig and developed a whiskey for/with the Heavy Metal band Metallica.  Dave passed in 2018 and left with him tons of wonderful stories and some pretty fine spirits enjoyed by Steve and Deb and prolly several other Ollie owners!

• Like 4

ALAZDEFLGAILINKYLAMDMAMINMNYNCOHPASCTNTX

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Jim and Karen said:

My college classmate, the late great Dave Pickerell was known as the “Johnny Appleseed” of craft distilling. I lost track of him in the mid 90s when he left the Army and joined Makers Mark as their Master Distiller.  A position he held for 14 years until 2008 when he left to do independent consulting. He worked with Whistle Pig and developed a whiskey for/with the Heavy Metal band Metallica.  Dave passed in 2018 and left with him tons of wonderful stories and some pretty fine spirits enjoyed by Steve and Deb and prolly several other Ollie owners!

We visited Makers Mark last year.  The grounds and buildings are first class.  The tour was great, the tasting greater, and the gift shop was fun!

• Like 2

Texas Hill Country | 2016 Elite II #135 | 2020 Ram 2500 6.7L

ALAZARCACOFLGAIDILKSKYLAMDMSMOMTNENVNMNYNCNDOHOKSCSDTNTXUTVAWVWYsm.jpgALAZARCACOCTDEFLGAIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMS

I think you will win the post of the day with that one!

• Like 2

TV:  2019 F-150 SuperCrew Lariat, 3.5L EcoBoost, Max Tow, FX-4, Rear Locker      OLLIE:  2018 OE2 Hull 342, Twin Bed.    OLLIE DYI’s:  BB LiFePO4's, Victron 712 Smart, 350 Amp Master Switch, Houghton 3400, Victron Orion DC - DC, 3000-Watt Renogy Inverter, P.D. 60-amp Converter, Frig Dual Exhaust Fans, Kitchen Drawer Straps.    TV DYI’s:  2 5/16" Anderson System, Timken Bearings, Nitto recon’s, Firestone Rear Air Bags, Bilstein 5100’s, Mud Flaps & Weather Tech all.

image.jpeg.9633acdfb75740f0fd358e1a5118f105.jpeg