Oliver E2 #1261

chiwald

Thanks! We are from the Florida panhandle, town called fort Walton Beach. Yes, got the decal from Etsy but put my own spin on it.

CW

Explore, Dream, Discover

Christi, Matt & Lucy

2022 Legacy Elite II, TB

Hull # 1261

2019 F150 Limited

21 hours ago, Brian and Brandelyne said:

@Steve and Deb your profile says Hull #1360; has Oliver provided you with a Hull number already?  Our delivery is set to be 3/8/23 and we have not heard a thing on that front.

Brian

I had to ask, as nothing was provided by Oliver. I too had seen other people with later orders than mine already getting their VIN and hull number. When the registration opened for the May rally, I tried registering, but it required a hull number. I wrote to Matt and asked how to proceed; either waiting until closer to the event, or register as a non-owner. That's when he found our hull number for me. Still no VIN, but I won't really need it until time to get insurance.

Good luck
Steve

• Like 1

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg

11 minutes ago, Steve and Deb said:

I had to ask, as nothing was provided by Oliver. I too had seen other people with later orders than mine already getting their VIN and hull number. When the registration opened for the May rally, I tried registering, but it required a hull number. I wrote to Matt and asked how to proceed; either waiting until closer to the event, or register as a non-owner. That's when he found our hull number for me. Still no VIN, but I won't really need it until time to get insurance.

Good luck
Steve

After I posted this I contacted my sales rep. Within an hour he replied with our Hull # (1351) and a build sheet with our VIN.

We had seen the same thing on the registration form. We will now be able to register as owners!

Cheers,

Brian

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Brian and Brandelyne said:

After I posted this I contacted my sales rep. Within an hour he replied with our Hull # (1351) and a build sheet with our VIN.

We had seen the same thing on the registration form. We will now be able to register as owners!

Cheers,

Brian

That's really odd regarding hull# and vin delays. Josh White is our salesman and he told me as soon as our 50% cleared the bank the camper would be scheduled in the production schedule and the vin and hull number were assigned. Within about 4 days of dropping off the check Josh emailed the information to us. I was able to get my insurance quote with the vin in hand. And of course we registered for the rally as owners. 

• Like 3

What's today?............. the most frequently asked question as a retiree 🙄

Chris and Stacie Neuhaus Greenfield, Indiana

2021 Ford F350 7.3L Tremor (Redzilla)

LE2 #1373 - Ordered 10/21/22 - Delivered 05/10/23

States Visited Map