Truma AquaGo Error Code 1

Before I give Truma a call, I would like to run this past the forum, to see if the collective experience & knowledge is enough to help me resolve it.

Background, this was working on our last outing, then about half-way thru it stopped working. 

Currently, When we turn on the Truma we go thru the (3) cycles to ignite, before we get the error code.

- I have looked for loose wiring,

- made sure gas is on and working at stove & furnace,

Error      Flash code           Error Description

Code      (s =short = 0

l = long = 1)

1               s,s,s,s,s,s,s,l      Flame not detected There is a flame-detection error at the burner because the

flame was not detected after release of gas and ignition.

Important: The system indicates this error only after three attempts at intervals

of approximately 30 seconds.

Any reply's will be greatly appreciated.

Edited by SNY SD UP

Maggie & Bryan | Arnegard, ND | 2020 LE II "Twins" Hull #665 | 2021 RAM 2500  6.4L HEMI Gasser  4dr  6.5' bed

ABBCMBNBNTNSONPEQCSKYTALARCTDEFLGAILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMONENHNJNYNCNDOHOKPARISCSDTNTXVTVAWVWIxlg.jpg.d41b39fcf844ad1935d35acdc8a6c203.jpg

It seems I had this same error code once when boondocking.  When I connected to city water the next day it resolved itself. Maybe there was and air bubble or something  that kept the water from entering the Truma when using the pump. Once it was resolved, it worked fine even when I disconnected the city water and used the pump. Not sure if that will help.  

• Like 1

image.jpeg.09f40a09983d95bd862eb789e3430148.jpeg

2019 Ram 1500 5.7L V8, 3.92 axle ratio - 2020 LEll - Hull676

10 hours ago, GraniteStaters said:

The Truma is very sensitive to air in the lines.  Make sure you bleed sufficiently before starting the Truma in either mode.  

are you referring to the water or the gas.  I believe the error code 1 is about Gas, not water.  

Maggie & Bryan | Arnegard, ND | 2020 LE II "Twins" Hull #665 | 2021 RAM 2500  6.4L HEMI Gasser  4dr  6.5' bed

ABBCMBNBNTNSONPEQCSKYTALARCTDEFLGAILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMONENHNJNYNCNDOHOKPARISCSDTNTXVTVAWVWIxlg.jpg.d41b39fcf844ad1935d35acdc8a6c203.jpg

1 hour ago, GraniteStaters said:

Both air and water sensitivity although as you stated the error indicates a propane supply issue.  We usually purge the air by lighting the stove top in the Oliver whenever the Truma or Norcold have a propane issue. 

Yes, I have done that.  Thank You.