The USB ports and AC plugs not working on the curbside

Trailblazers

The USB ports are 12 volts DC (input), the AC outlet is 120 volts AC, they are in no way connected (electrically). You need a basic volt ohm meter so you can do some testing. The AC outlets are all wired together, with a single circuit breaker. You are lucky in that you have real wiring diagrams, they quit supplying them after your year I think.

313A5CB9-DDC9-4E7C-ABD3-05D6D79CEB30.thumb.png.53a21ccb2436818fcda5884590960a20.png

While you are checking fuses in that panel (at the converter) check all the little brass “ears” that grip the fuse contacts. These DO loosen and can cause intermittent or complete failure. Remove each fuse one at a time, and carefully squeeze the ears together using needle nosed pliers. You should disconnect the batteries first unless you like taking risks…. When reinstalling fuses, push them straight in, do not cock them or you will just loosen those ears again.

That may fix the USB issue, but it has nothing t do with the AC outlet.That may be faulty, it is easy to replace.

John Davies

Spokane WA

• Like 1

SOLD 07/23 "Mouse":  2017 Legacy Elite II Two Beds, Hull Number 218, See my HOW TO threads: https://olivertraveltrailers.com/topic/john-e-davies-how-to-threads-and-tech-articles-links/

Tow Vehicle: 2013 Land Cruiser 200, 32” LT tires, airbags, Safari snorkel, Maggiolina Grand Tour 360 Carbon RTT.

Thanks for all the help & feedback.  Would this be the 12V fuse under the dinette?  I've checked that one, but I'm assuming there is another fuse somewhere that controls only the curbside area?  

Correction - my ac on that side does work.  We park the trailer about 30 mins away and I couldn't remember if it was all outlets or just the USB and DC plugs.  My wife (her side of the trailer) thought it was all.  Sorry for the confusion.

Franklin, TN
2018 Elite II #315
Tow Vehicle: 2020 Ram 1500

ALARCOCTGAILINIAKSKYMEMAMIMSMONHNJNMNYNCOHOKPASCTNTXVTVAWIsm.jpg

This is the  directory for the fuses under the dinette:

AC BRANCH CIRCUITS (breakers)   DC BRANCH CIRCUITS

1    Main                30 AMP                      1.         Fridge                                      20 AMP

2.   AC                  20 AMP                      2.         Optional 12 V Nightstand      20 AMP         

3.   Fridge              20 AMP                      3.         Water Pump                            15 AMP

4. 110/Micro          15 AMP                      4.         Furnace                                   7.5 AMP

5.   Charger           15 AMP                      5.         Basement ??                            7.5 AMP

6.         12 V Dinette                           20 AMP

7.         Optional 12 V Nightstand      20 AMP

8.         Optional Compost                   1 AMP

2018 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #354 

2024 RAM 1500, 4 x 4; Gas. 5.7L V8 Hemi MDS VVT Torque; 3.21 rear axle ratio

Maine 

Problem solved, thank you dewdev!  It was the #3 fuse in the attic.  I've owned the trailer for two years and never would have looked in the attic for another fuse panel.  Looked almost everywhere else.  Thanks to everyone!

• Like 1

Franklin, TN
2018 Elite II #315
Tow Vehicle: 2020 Ram 1500

ALARCOCTGAILINIAKSKYMEMAMIMSMONHNJNMNYNCOHOKPASCTNTXVTVAWIsm.jpg