Problems creating a service department account.

Have a few items I need replaced and used the internet site for the parts department and I can't create an account. I have a macbook lap top pc and this is as far as I get with the process.

If I'm doing something wrong please advise. Not very internet savvy 

Screen Shot 2022-10-19 at 7.16.03 PM.png

Dumb questions: It looks like the sign in wants you to put in your password twice. Did you do that?

If all else fails, call Oliver. I am sure they will help you.

2018 Oliver Elite II, Twin Bed, Hull #354 

2024 RAM 1500, 4 x 4; Gas. 5.7L V8 Hemi MDS VVT Torque; 3.21 rear axle ratio

Maine 

• Service Manager
Several customers have had this issue so I wanted to try to get it out to everyone. Cookies is something with your internet browser and depending on which browser you use there are different ways to enable, disable and customize the settings. I pulled this from various places for the most common browsers as I am not an IT person but I have run into this issue as well on other sites and had to deal with the frustrations of not getting a website to work when I wanted it to. I hope this helps

ENABLE COOKIES
Table of contents

HOW TO ENABLE, DISABLE, CLEAR COOKIES

iPhone & iPad Users

Google Chrome Browser: Cookies are on & stay on. No interaction necessary

Android Users

In the Chrome app

1. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Chrome app Chrome.
  2. At the top right, tap More More and then Settings.
  3. Tap Site settings and then Cookies.
  4. Turn Cookies on or off.

Fix problems

If you can't use your Google Account and get a message that cookies are turned off:

1. Follow the steps above to turn on cookies.
  2. Try signing in again.

If you still get the error message, here are some possible solutions. Try each one, then try signing in.

exclamation.png
For Browsers other than Chrome on Android you will need to visit the support website for your browser.

Computer Users

In Chrome

1. On your computer, open Chrome.
  2. At the top right, click More Moreand then Settings.
  3. Under "Privacy and security," click Site settings.
  4. Click Cookies.
  5. From here, you can:
    • Turn on cookies: Next to "Blocked," turn on the switch.
    • Turn off cookies: Turn off Allow sites to save and read cookie data.

Learn how to change more cookie settings in Chrome.

Fix problems

If you can't use your Google Account and get a message that cookies are turned off:

1. Follow the steps above to turn on cookies.
  2. Try signing in again.

If you still get the error message, here are some possible solutions. Try each one, then try signing in.

For Safari
Enable cookies in Safari on Mac

You can change Safari settings so that Safari always accepts or always blocks cookies and website data.

1. In the Safari app 6846073fc6f766d1ad3f66ae757c5e24.png on your Mac, choose Safari > Settings, then click Privacy.

The Privacy pane of Safari settings.
  2. Deselect “Block all cookies.”

Websites, third parties, and advertisers can store cookies and other data on your Mac.

Prevent cross-site tracking in Safari on Mac

Some websites use third-party content providers. You can stop third-party content providers from tracking you across websites to advertise products and services.

1. In the Safari app 6846073fc6f766d1ad3f66ae757c5e24.png on your Mac, choose Safari > Settings, then click Privacy.

2. Select “Prevent cross-site tracking.” 

Unless you visit and interact with the third-party content provider as a first-party website, their cookies and website data are deleted. 

Social media sites often put Share, Like, or Comment buttons on other websites. These buttons can be used to track your web browsing—even if you don’t use them. Safari blocks that tracking. If you still want to use the buttons, you’ll be asked for your permission to allow the site to see your activities on the other websites.

exclamation.png
COOKIES ARE SOMETHING USED BY YOUR BROWSER AND WEBSITES THAT YOU VISIT. OLIVER TRAVEL TRAILERS HAS NO CONTROL OF COOKIES AND CANNOT ASSIST WITH YOUR BROWSER. WE HAVE PROVIDED THE INFORMATION ABOVE WITH LINKS TO CORRESPONDING BROWSER SUPPORT PAGES TO HELP BUT YOU MAY NEED TO CONTACT THE SUPPORT CENTER FOR YOUR PRODUCT WHETHER IT BE APPLE, GOOGLE OR ANY OTHER BROWSER.
caution.png
DO NOT CLEAR YOUR BROWSING HISTORY UNLESS YOU ARE CERTAIN OF THAT STEP AS IT WILL ERASE ALL YOUR BROWSING HISTORY, SAVED PAGES VISITED, ETC...

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

----------------

Jason D. Essary

OLIVER SERVICE

228 Industrial Ave

Hohenwald, TN 38462

Phone: (888) 526-3978

Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm CST

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient(s). Any review, use, distri­bution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by email and delete the message and any file attachments from your computer.

Login to Service Portal: https://support.olivertraveltrailers.com/portal/en/home

I had to change the setting on the cross site tracking mentioned above and it worked for me.  I had this problem today and Jason sent the information which helped me get mine done.  Hope it helps you.  

2022 Elite II, Hull #1271

Picked up 10/12/22

2021 FX4 Expedition, Heavy tow package, Anderson Hitch.