PLEASE NOTE; REGISTRATION PROCEDURES HAVE CHANGED IN 2014. THIS POST IS NO LONGER ACCURATE, AND NO LONGER A STICKIE. WE DID NOT REMOVE IT BECAUSE OF CONTENT THAT FOLLOWS.

SEADAWG, MODERATOR

If you would like to register to post on this forum, please do the following:

Email jonathan at with the subject 'oliver forums new user registration'. In the body put your desired username, as well as one to two sentences about yourself.

Thanks!

• Moderators

Jonathan, As forums manager, I was caught by supprise with your registration process change. None of the moderation team members, whom I personaly recruited, nor myself, were even given a heads up in reguards to this.

*******************Update-Update-Update *********************

Just got off of the phone with Johnathan who told me the rest of the story. . . . . .

It seems that I have over reacted somewhat, the registration change was to assist one of our moderators that had tied his personal and business email accounts togather somehow. The resulting marriage caused his business email account to be wildly overloaded with unwanted registration requests. Since Jonathan is in the process of overhauling the registration process with a new and updated CAPTCHA set up, it was easier to change our registration process to his email temporarily, until he can complete the capcha changes.

Thanks for every one's patience during this change over.

I would rather wake up in the middle of nowhere than in any city on earth 08' Oliver Legacy Elite HULL NUMBER 0003(sold)

• Moderators

Mountainborn, thanks for "The REST of the story." I believe we understand, now.

The newly simplified request for "two sentences about yourself" should not hinder folks from coming on into the forum. Overall, it's an improvement over the bazillion spammers that were attempting to worm their way into our family.

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg

• Moderators

Thanks, Jonathan and Mountainborn, for the updates.

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• 1 year later...
  • Moderators

Hello,

Just a followup here. There's a new owner in Texas who's been trying to join the board. This post should bump the instructions to the top.

Have a great day, folks!

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Hello all,

Thanks to Sherry, I am very pleased to be allowed to join the Oliver Forum. My wife, Gayle , and I are excited to be the new owners of Oliver #13. Thanks to your forum we know quite a lot about our Oliver's past history. We look forward to sharing with ya'll in the future.

Wayne (aka: gunfighter)

• Moderators

Welcome to the forum, Wayne, and happy travels with your Oliver! We'll look forward to your posts, and to meeting you and Gayle someday!

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4