Finally Placed our LE II order

Ollie-Haus

• Moderators

No need to feel sorry for letting your Family know how much you hurt.

Unfortunately, given the average age of those of us that own Ollies, most of  (if not all) us have had similar kinds of loss in our lives too.  Yes, your brother's passing was sudden and unexpected but given your words it is very clear that he is not really gone.  Yes, in a physical sense he is no longer with us, but, his spirit will remain with you for the rest of your days.  Remember all those times you spent together and revel in the thought that you were among the relative few that got the wonderful chance to experience your brother's physical being in this world.

I look forward to meeting you at the Rally and, perhaps, at Camp Oliver on the Friday before the Rally if you are still near there.

Bill

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

After a long day together with the whole family, we made it home a short time ago feeling good about the time together, and being able to strengthen each other with positive thoughts, funny stories shared, hugs of comfort and just listening as each person felt like expressing how they feel, their fears and doubts and hopes. My sister in law is a roller coaster but she seems to be developing a focus on moving forward. She's not seeming so overwhelmed and expressing plans and ideas going forward to restore continuity and a feeling of security for the kids. 

Everyone is beginning to recognize they have a role or part to play to help their mom and take the burden off her. The older kids are already planning how they can share the day to day work load with mom. Lots of positive things happening already. 

Again thank you all for your much needed support and encouraging words. You truly have helped me to better help them. Our faith is strong, but our pain in separation is what we must learn to manage and slowly overcome. In the grand scheme nothing is really wrong, it's just an unexpected change we all will learn to work through. Blessings to you all for your support.  

• Like 7
  • Care 5

What's today?............. the most frequently asked question as a retiree 🙄

Chris and Stacie Neuhaus Greenfield, Indiana

2021 Ford F350 7.3L Tremor (Redzilla)

LE2 #1373 - Ordered 10/21/22 - Delivered 05/10/23

States Visited Map

• 3 weeks later...

Well we are finally ready for delivery day-take 2. It's been a long four weeks but we are ready and excited to finally pick up Ollie-Haus. I'll be pulling out Wednesday at 5am for a 1pm appointment. Truck is loaded and I've got my list of questions and a notepad to help remember the flood of information I'm about to receive. Stacie is staying home this go-round, she's got work commitments she can't get out of due to vacation scheduled next week for the rally.

I think we will be the newest LE2 at the rally, unless someone newer hasn't announced their attending yet. Home to Indiana on Friday if all goes well and than turn around on Monday and head back south with wife and doggies loaded. 

It's been a long six months since we ordered, and yet it's been a whirlwind of activity preparing for this day. Looks like the weather is going to be decent for the drive down, love that I'm able to make the trip during the Spring season.

Thanks to our friend @Patriot, who is down at Oliver Service for an AC upgrade, we have been given a glimpse of our completed LE2 as he was able to identify it in the holding area next to the Oliver camp sites and send us a picture last evening. It was the only one with burgundy Oliver Graphics.  Stacie started crying when she saw it. I think she's more excited than I am! Thanks a million David and Kathy! After years of planning we are finally at the threshold of a new chapter of fun and adventure. Look out America, here comes a couple of crazy old people prowling the back roads for adventure!🤣

image.jpeg.7f4fae4d26fa5397408146dcc6b43cda.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Like 8
  • Love 4

States Visited Map

23 minutes ago, Ollie-Haus said:

Stacie started crying when she saw it. I think she's more excited than I am!

Sounds about how my wife reacted!  Drive safe my friend, you will certainly enjoy it.  We are still trying to get rid of that "new boat smell" but we love it.

@Patriot What a great thing to do, good for you. 

Look forward to meeting you all at the rally. Truck is in for final service before departure next week.

Cheers,

B&B

• Like 3

• Moderators

@Ollie-Haus and Stacie, congratulations! Safe travels!

• Like 3

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

Chris,

Your Oliver LE2 looks amazing, and your special day is arriving fast! 
Safe Travels and we will see you Wednesday. 

Your friends, 
David & Kathy

Patriots🇺🇸

• Thanks 1
  • Like 4

2020 OLEII - Hull #634 aka-  “XPLOR” 

2021 F350 6.7 liter Diesel Lariat Ultimate Tremor aka- Beast

IMG_2879.jpeg

Good news! I’m so happy for you both. I look forward to chatting with you next week. 

• Like 3

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg

6 hours ago, Steve Morris said:

Good news! I’m so happy for you both. I look forward to chatting with you next week. 

Thanks Steve. Hey btw I got to view your video testimony on YouTube last evening. You guys exuded joy and excitement with the new Oliver. You did a good job in front of the camera. Can't wait to meet you and all the owners at the rally next week. 

• Like 3

States Visited Map

1 hour ago, Rolind said:

Your trailer looks great and congratulations. We are anxiously awaiting our pickup next Monday!

@Rolind

It will be here before you know it! Congratulations!

Patriot🇺🇸

• Like 2

IMG_2879.jpeg

1 hour ago, johnwen said:

I think we are parked across the fence from your Oliver... if so, it looks great and survived the storms last night 🙂

John

20230509_082710.jpg

Wow all my brothers are looking out for me! That's way cool John. If you are still there tomorrow we'll get to meet in person. Glad everyone is safe in their Ollies! Thanks buddy!

• Like 1

States Visited Map

Just now, Ollie-Haus said:

Wow all my brothers are looking out for me! That's way cool John. If you are still there tomorrow we'll get to meet in person. Glad everyone is safe in their Ollies! Thanks buddy!

We're all fixed and are probably leaving mid-morning.  We are in spot 2, which is supposed to be someone else's spot, so last minute negotiations were in order.  I haven't seen the Ollie park full before.  What a sight!  If we miss you...congratulations!!!  Your graphics look wonderful :)

See you at the rally,

John

• Like 2

Oliver II #996 "Bessie", 2019 Silverado LTZ 5.3, Veterans

https://wenandjohnsadventure.com/

6 minutes ago, johnwen said:

We're all fixed and are probably leaving mid-morning.  We are in spot 2, which is supposed to be someone else's spot, so last minute negotiations were in order.  I haven't seen the Ollie park full before.  What a sight!  If we miss you...congratulations!!!  Your graphics look wonderful 🙂

See you at the rally,

John

That's cool, we'll probably miss each other tomorrow. Talking with @Patriot I referred to the influx of owners at the Oliver camp ground as the "Pre rally rally". 😆🍻

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

States Visited Map

3 hours ago, johnwen said:

A bit off topic...I was inspecting OTT's repair when we got back to spot 2 and ventured across this moth resting on the back of our trailer.  Beautiful!  Have not seen one of these before.  It could be OTT's mascot 🙂 Color coordinated even.

John

moth-2.jpg

I believe it’s a Virginian Tiger Moth. Maybe hitching a ride to the Rally! 😄

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

IMG_2879.jpeg

On 5/9/2023 at 6:52 AM, Ollie-Haus said:

You did a good job in front of the camera.

No, we didn't. Aaron just performed magic with his editing. 🤣 We initially told him we didn't want to do it, because every time I see myself I sound weird and stumble trying to speak. I once spent hours trying to make a two minute review video before finally deleting it. Aaron sent us the video to approve or delete. When we watched it, I turned to Deb and said "Well, we didn't look stupid!" 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg

Delivery day is now in the books, and even though my head felt like it was spinning, it went very well. 

It started out at 4am when I finally decided laying in bed wide awake was useless. Got up after probably four hours sleep and loaded up some last items, fed the dogs and took them out and had a little breakfast with my wife before taking off at 5. 

I was pretty good driving, seemed like the 6.5 hours flew by. Pulled in early and ran into Chase in the showroom. He said he could take care of the paper work in just a few minutes and then I would be free to go through orientation once everyone was back from lunch. 

Ryan did a fantastic job explaining everything and answering my questions. The service guys still had to install the wifi receiver system and once that was done I backed the truck and hooked up to head out to a camp spot for the night. 

I had a great visit with numerous owners that were in for service on their way to the rally next week. @Patriot was their as well with warm greetings and even snapped and initial picture of me backing Ollie-Haus into her first official camp site. The picture shows I was a little giddy by this time. 

It's about 10:40pm now and I'm finally cleaned up and relaxing. Already have a few things on a punch list for service to address. It's been a great experience and even more so because of the fellow Oliver owners I've already connected with. And in just a few days we'll make even more new Oliver friends at the rally. See you all next week!

image.thumb.png.0a6eb652d25d67d16541616e72cca9ce.png

IMG_8603.HEIC

• Like 5

States Visited Map

Look'n good, @Ollie-Haus; big CONGRATS, brother - y'all's day finally came, right?

• Like 2

spacer.png

Art, Diane, Oscar & Magnus (double-Aaarrf!)

• 2022 TUNDRA w/Airlift Load Lifter 5000 kit/2017 LE II; Hull #226 "Casablanca", 12VDC Starlink kit, 3x Battle Borns; Victron Cerbo GX, SmartShunt, MPPT Solar Controller, & DC-DC Charger; HAM call-sign:  W0ABX

2 hours ago, Ollie-Haus said:

Delivery day is now in the books, and even though my head felt like it was spinning, it went very well. 

It started out at 4am when I finally decided laying in bed wide awake was useless. Got up after probably four hours sleep and loaded up some last items, fed the dogs and took them out and had a little breakfast with my wife before taking off at 5. 

I was pretty good driving, seemed like the 6.5 hours flew by. Pulled in early and ran into Chase in the showroom. He said he could take care of the paper work in just a few minutes and then I would be free to go through orientation once everyone was back from lunch. 

Ryan did a fantastic job explaining everything and answering my questions. The service guys still had to install the wifi receiver system and once that was done I backed the truck and hooked up to head out to a camp spot for the night. 

I had a great visit with numerous owners that were in for service on their way to the rally next week. @Patriot was their as well with warm greetings and even snapped and initial picture of me backing Ollie-Haus into her first official camp site. The picture shows I was a little giddy by this time. 

It's about 10:40pm now and I'm finally cleaned up and relaxing. Already have a few things on a punch list for service to address. It's been a great experience and even more so because of the fellow Oliver owners I've already connected with. And in just a few days we'll make even more new Oliver friends at the rally. See you all next week!

image.thumb.png.0a6eb652d25d67d16541616e72cca9ce.png

IMG_8603.HEIC 975.15 kB · 0 downloads

A beautiful rig and a very happy new OLE2 owner! 
Congrats!!

Patriot🇺🇸

• Thanks 1
  • Like 3

IMG_2879.jpeg