Baking pans

snakeriveridaho

Hello, 

Would someone be able to tell me what baking pans come with the convection microwave and what quality they are? Does anyone have recommendations on pans and pots that work well in the convection microwave? 
Many thanks! 
Kirk 

• Like 1

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

2018 Ram 3500, with overland conversion: Rooftop tent, water, stove, Battle Born batteries, lockers, onboard air, raised air intake, Warn winch. 

2023 Elite 2, twin beds, delivered December 5, 2022 Truma package, lithium platinum package.
Hull #1305

5 hours ago, snakeriveridaho said:

Hello, 

Would someone be able to tell me what baking pans come with the convection microwave and what quality they are? Does anyone have recommendations on pans and pots that work well in the convection microwave? 
Many thanks! 
Kirk 

We did not receive any pans with the convection microwave.

I've baked crackling cornbread in a 9" round metal pie pan....same pan that I use in a dutch oven. It turned out well. (square pans of similar size will hit the microwave sides as the turntable rotates)

I also like to use a porcelain bowl for oatmeal....plastic seems to impart the plastic taste.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

No pans come with the oven. I have 8”, 10”, and 12” cake pans one of each. Also a pie pan and a 12” pizza pan. These all nest together quite well. I have silicone muffin cups that I use with the pizza pan. I like to bake. Well actually a more accurate statement would be “I like to eat baked goods”. 

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1

2021 Oliver Legacy Elite II Hull #845

4 hours ago, Stevon said:

8”, 10”, and 12” cake pans one of each. Also a pie pan and a 12” pizza pan.

On 10/27/2022 at 8:59 PM, SteveCr said:

9" round metal pie pan.

Thanks for the replies! We will take some of these with us when we pick up our Oliver in December. 
Kirk

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

2018 Ram 3500, with overland conversion: Rooftop tent, water, stove, Battle Born batteries, lockers, onboard air, raised air intake, Warn winch. 

2023 Elite 2, twin beds, delivered December 5, 2022 Truma package, lithium platinum package.
Hull #1305