Part ID time?

I know what this, but was wondering if anyone else has seen this sub-assembly and has experience working on the component?

B out

Parts.jpg

Maggie & Bryan | Arnegard, ND | 2020 LE II "Twins" Hull #665 | 2021 RAM 2500  6.4L HEMI Gasser  4dr  6.5' bed

ABBCMBNBNTNSONPEQCSKYTALARCTDEFLGAILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMONENHNJNYNCNDOHOKPARISCSDTNTXVTVAWVWIxlg.jpg.d41b39fcf844ad1935d35acdc8a6c203.jpg

Yes,  it is the Truma AquaGo Comfort WH "Burner Assy".

We started getting a flash error code 1, "Flame not detected", about half-way thru our last trip.

I talked to Truma, while on the road but we were not able to resolve, with just the things I could do over the phone.  So I waited until we got back home to look at it closer.

I brought the trailer to our closest Truma Auth Svc Center (in ND, 400 mi…) they talked to Truma Svc, and when removed the Burner Assy basically fell apart.  There are 8 slats (what i will call them), the picture shows 3.  I am not sure where the other 5 are, maybe still attached to something in the complete unit.

I know we have hit some pot holes and have been on some washboard roads.  We ran the tires at 80 psi (as delivered) for probably 7k miles until I found threads on lowering tire pressure.  I lowered it to 65 psi for last years (10k mi) trip and then 50 psi for this summer’s trip of 16,000 miles.  The trailer definitely runs smoother & softer, we found less evidence to shaking in the trailer while on the road.

We will be purchasing a new Burner Assy from Truma and replace the damaged one.

So the next question is, is this something that I should be able to repair (sounds like a remove & replace) myself or should I pay my non-local RV svc ctr to do it.

Has anyone removed and replaced this sub-asy before?

Asking for myself...

Maggie & Bryan | Arnegard, ND | 2020 LE II "Twins" Hull #665 | 2021 RAM 2500  6.4L HEMI Gasser  4dr  6.5' bed

ABBCMBNBNTNSONPEQCSKYTALARCTDEFLGAILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMONENHNJNYNCNDOHOKPARISCSDTNTXVTVAWVWIxlg.jpg.d41b39fcf844ad1935d35acdc8a6c203.jpg