Hull #1290 has hatched

John Welte

1 hour ago, Steph and Dud B said:

Congratulations! The wait is over!

Your delivery date will be here soon.  March of 2023 if I recall.

John and Debbie, Beaverton, Oregon,  2017 Ford Expedition EL 4x4 3.5 liter Ecoboost, with heavy duty tow package. Hull #1290, twin bed with Truma package (a/c, furnace, hot water heater with electric antifreeze option), lithium pro package, picked up November 7, 2022

spacer.png

• Moderator+

John and Debbi,

Tali and I are very excited for you two as you set out on a journey that will soon encompass some of the best days of your lives. Good luck and safe travels.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Steve, Tali and our dog Rocky plus our beloved Storm, Maggie, Lucy and Reacher (all waiting at the Rainbow Bridge)

2008 Legacy Elite I - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #026 | 2014 Legacy Elite II - Outlaw Oliver, Hull #050 | 2022 Silverado High Country 3500HD SRW Diesel 4x4 

801469912_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-I.jpg.26814499292ab76ee55b889b69ad3ef0.jpg1226003278_StatesVisitedTaliandSteve08-23-2021-H.jpg.dc46129cb4967a7fd2531b16699e9e45.jpg

3 hours ago, ScubaRx said:

John and Debbi,

Tali and I are very excited for you two as you set out on a journey that will soon encompass some of the best days of your lives. Good luck and safe travels.

Thanks very much for your message.  I have always highly regarded your comments as valuable as you are long-time owners.  We look forward to getting to know all the systems.  So far, it's exceeded my expectations.

John and Debbie

• Like 4

John and Debbie, Beaverton, Oregon,  2017 Ford Expedition EL 4x4 3.5 liter Ecoboost, with heavy duty tow package. Hull #1290, twin bed with Truma package (a/c, furnace, hot water heater with electric antifreeze option), lithium pro package, picked up November 7, 2022

spacer.png

• Moderators

John & Debbie - 

Can you believe it?  That loooooog wait finally came to an end.  A nice brand new and very shiny end too - looking good.

Hopefully there will be more pictures to come but most important - have a safe and fun trip west.  Unfortunately, it looks like things are turning colder for you.

Finally, let us know if we can help in any way as you two are now on your way.

Bill

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

1 hour ago, Mike and Carol said:

Glad it’s going well.  There’s a steep learning curve in the beginning.  The best way to learn is to use it!  Have a great trip home.  Mike

Mike, I am trying to just set the time on various systems to start with to get my feet wet. Fortunately the microwave was easy, like the one at home.

John

• Like 4

spacer.png

• Moderators
56 minutes ago, John Welte said:

Fortunately the microwave was easy, like the one at home.

I can smell that popcorn from here!😊

• Haha 1

2023 Ford F150 Lariat 3.5EB FX4 Max Towing, Max Payload, 2016 Oliver Elite II - Hull #117 "Twist"

Congratulations! Exciting times. Carrie and I are down to 4 weeks. 

Kirk

• Like 3

Kirk and Carrie Peterson

Twin Falls, Idaho

2018 Ram 3500, with overland conversion: Rooftop tent, water, stove, Battle Born batteries, lockers, onboard air, raised air intake, Warn winch. 

2023 Elite 2, twin beds, delivered December 5, 2022 Truma package, lithium platinum package.
Hull #1305

Congratulations on your new delivery! I look forward to your travels and hope that you enjoy it as much as you'd hoped. 140 days left for us!

Safe travels,
Steve

• Like 5

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg

6 hours ago, Steve and Deb said:

140 days left for us!

We take delivery on Hull #1291 tomorrow.  I plan to conduct a thorough inspection and test all systems over the next several days.  It will be interesting to see if the many service tickets reported by all of you helpful forum posters have caused Oliver's production quality control to improve enough to provide us with a flawless trailer.  

Stay tuned.

• Like 5

Hull #1291

Central Idaho

2022 Elite II

Tow Vehicle:  2019 Tundra Double Cab 4x4, 5.7L with tow package

ARCOIDNMOKORTNTXUTsm.jpg

9 hours ago, Steve and Deb said:

Congratulations on your new delivery! I look forward to your travels and hope that you enjoy it as much as you'd hoped. 140 days left for us!

Safe travels,
Steve

Steve and Deb, but who's counting eh?!  😂🤣 We get to test its cold weather abilities starting in two days.  Cold down into the teens at night.  It's been 75°+ but that will be a memory soon.

John

• Like 1

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Rivernerd said:

We take delivery on Hull #1291 tomorrow.  I plan to conduct a thorough inspection and test all systems over the next several days.  It will be interesting to see if the many service tickets reported by all of you helpful forum posters have caused Oliver's production quality control to improve enough to provide us with a flawless trailer.  

Stay tuned.

I think you'll like it.  It exceeded my expectations.  We leave David Crockett on the 11th for Missouri.  I think you're coming here in the afternoon of the 11th.  Have a great time.  The Oliver people have been very helpful.

John

• Like 1

spacer.png

9 hours ago, snakeriveridaho said:

Congratulations! Exciting times. Carrie and I are down to 4 weeks. 

Kirk

Kirk and Carrie, I remember when we had 4 weeks to go.  It goes fast.  Enjoy your new trailer when you get it.

John

• Thanks 1

spacer.png

4 hours ago, Rivernerd said:

Stay tuned.

• Like 1

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

Just now, Katjo said:
4 hours ago, Rivernerd said:

Stay tuned.

So excited for you!!! Take pictures and let us know how it goes! 

• Like 2

2021 Dodge Ram 1500 

2021 Oliver Elite ll 

Hull #732 

Michigan 

13 hours ago, John Welte said:

Steve and Deb, but who's counting eh?! 

Me!! 🤣

When we sent in our first half check last week, Anita estimated that they will be about hull number 1361 by March 29th. We'll see how close she is in 139 days. 😉

• Like 2

-----
Steve - Northern Ohio, USA
Wandering around on occasion, always lost.
2021 Toyota Land Cruiser - 2023 Oliver Elite II Twin Hull #1360 “Curiosity”
Facebook - Instagram

Camped in Curiosity = Green —— Visited with Curiosity = Gray

map.jpg

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Steve and Deb said:

in 139 days. 

The Winter of my discontent?

Do I hear Santa bringing a bunch of Ollie gifts?🎅

Seriously - I'm guessing that you have been doing a bunch of reading here on the Forum and in the Oliver University.  But, I'm guessing that there is still a bunch more to do.

Spring is such a wonderful time to get an Oliver (like there is really a "bad" time?).  All that planning for where you will go and the things you will do - exciting!

Bill

Edited by topgun2
spelling
  • Like 3

44 minutes ago, Steve and Deb said:

Me!! 🤣

When we sent in our first half check last week, Anita estimated that they will be about hull number 1361 by March 29th. We'll see how close she is in 139 days. 😉

Jason told us last week we have Hull #1337 for planned delivery 9FEB... counting the days.  Interesting to note that from this thread my math says they expect to deliver 46 in 3 months and then 24 in a month and a half February and March.   That seems to be a pretty steady one every other day rate even through the Holiday's and model year changeover. 

• Like 2

Mike & Marianne Hermann, Scottsdale AZ

2022 RAM 2500 Hemi 4x4

Elite II Hull #1337