pics from hillapalloza 2011

phil underwood

• Moderators

Phil,

Thanks for the photos! Looks like a great time going on at Hillapalooza.

Was there a hat contest? I loved the coonskin caps, straw hats, and prairie bonnets...

Horseshoes with toilet seats looks like amazing fun...

And, how did you get all those folks to wear overalls????

Most impressive, all the kids seemed to be having fun in the multi-generational extravaganza, too.

Hope we make it out there one year...

Sherry

2008 Ram 1500 4 × 4

2008 Oliver Elite, Hull #12

Florida and Western North Carolina, or wherever the truck goes....

400 watts solar. DC compressor fridge. No inverter. 2 x 105 ah agm batteries .  Life is good.

• Moderators

Yes, thanks for the pictures. Unfortunately, I recognize Pete.

:o

Hey Tom . . . I've set up an appointment for you with my new dentist for when ya'll come honky tonkin' around these here parts. He'll take reeeeeeel gud kare of ya! (he, he, he)

The other fellow that dropped in was Mark, owner of # 2, who may be putting it up for sale soon. He' has loved it but is moving on to a different phase in his life for the moment. Larry & Betty may remember Mark when he visited them up at Trujillo Meadows and the bear visited his Ollie and left paw prints all over it. LOL

About them there overalls . . . they are real comfy like and you city folk that haven't tried them just don't know whut yer missin! ;)

Pete & "Bosker".    TV -  '18 F150 Super-cab Fx4; RV  - "The Wonder Egg";   '08 Elite, Hull Number 014.

Travel blog of 1st 10 years' wanderings - http://www.peteandthewonderegg.blogspot.com

visited-united-states-map (2).pngvisited-canadian-provinces-map.png

ABBCMBNBNLNSONPEQCSKYTALAKAZARCACOCTFLGAHIIDILINIAKSKYLAMEMDMAMIMNMSMOMTNENVNHNJNMNYNCNDOHOKORPAPRSCSDTNTXUTVTVAWAWVWIWYsm.jpg